Reviews for Summer Soundtrack
Just A. Pawn chapter 19 . 5/4/2009
aw, honestly i like this chapter. i don't know why you didn't like except for the fact that it is a little short but Roxanne and Nate finally getting together made up for that. :D

anyways, i'm glad it's not the end. I want to see more of this new couple.

update soon!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 19 . 5/4/2009
ah! FINALLY lol thats so cute! post mor soon! and fyi i c no need 4 revision - its perfect!
Rough Cotton chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
in awe
Rough Cotton chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
*speechless*
iCookiesx3 chapter 19 . 5/4/2009
Aw, so sweet :D.
mctacos96 chapter 7 . 5/3/2009
omg i luv it!

pleez keep updating and omgg how cud angela want to kill roxanne omg that completely scared me lol awesum this is one of the most entertaining ive read in like ever thanx for ur completely amazing story! UPDATE)
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
i certainly did say "finally!"...jeeze that took forever. it was too cute though i went back to read his words because they were precious. ONE weekupdate! amaazziing! update soon!
Just A. Pawn chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
honestly, i don't like Nick at all. He just seems...like he's trying too hard to impress Roxanne. He didn't even ask what she wanted! much less what she liked and she ended up being forced to eat something she hated.

Aw, Natalie and Sebastian would be so cute together. Poor, Nate. I feel so bad for him. I hope he and Roxanne make up.

Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Delilah Lillith chapter 18 . 4/30/2009
ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG.

i CANNOT wait for your next chapter.

pure genius.

this is one of my favorite stories ever.

i loved this chapter -hated nick,- but i cant wait to see what Nate does.

;]]
Anzie chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
You're a brilliant author! Except for some mistakes here and there, but hey, who's perfect?

I've been so busy today... reading your story! I'm gonna fail History because of you... -glare-

But I love your story!

Nuu a cliff hanger T-T. Dam. Pft, this story ish addicting :D
breanalynae chapter 18 . 4/27/2009
Gah

I loved it:)

Please update soon. I really like this story
iCookiesx3 chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Meh, scary girl much?
xLoveAddictx chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
uhoh!

Nate and Roxanne action. haha can't wait! :D

This was super amazing. yup. I think you need to update as son as possible. :) haha I cant wait.

anywayy...I must say I am quite jealous that you got to go to see AL of my favorite bands. lol. lucky! dang.

how was it?

I bet it was freakishly amazing.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »