Reviews for Summer Soundtrack
HelgaBertoni chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
Loved it, update soon!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 18 . 4/26/2009
ah worst place 2 stop! i need 2 no what happens! post more!
Slightly Spazztic chapter 17 . 4/25/2009
What do I think of Rebecca?

I think she stole my name.

:D

KEEP GOING!
Delilah Lillith chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
Awe I liked it alot...after rebecca left and he kissed her:)) haha I can't wait for your next update, hope teddy doesn't die And they actually talk about liking one soon please
HelgaBertoni chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
Loved it, update as soon as possible!
DareSapere chapter 17 . 4/5/2009

Why cant you just let them be as one! lol

Love the story :)
iroarsaur chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Nates gonna win i bet.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 17 . 4/5/2009
okay i love it and i honestly didnt expect the whole Rebecca thing but something about how he just took the purse with him rather than knocking on her door and giving it back to her was sort-of odd... i mean i would have maybe had him give it back and have accidentally dropped the letters or something... and i TOTALLY thought that Rebecca was going to either a - find roxanne's purse and flip out or b - take roxanne's purse by mistake... lol anyways i still love it! post more soon!
Just A. Pawn chapter 17 . 4/5/2009
nah, it's not predictable at all. haha, yeah, Teddy better watch out.

I thought Rebecca handled the whole situation pretty well. i liked her, i just hope she doesn't reappear somewhere and mess things up.

i really hope Roxanne and Nate end up together somehow in the end. but i thought that Roxanne did like Nate? or is she just denying she didn't because she didn't want Nate to know that specifically?

anyways, great job as always. update soon! (it's okay we don't always have the inspiration or motivation to write-or simply the time-)

:D
enchanting eclipse chapter 16 . 3/17/2009
I really love this story and the songs picked for the chapters! Roxanne seems a little...overly angry. It seems like anything a person says to her beyond "Hi, how was your day?" angers her in some way. Please update soon!

~enchanting eclispe~
Delilah Lillith chapter 16 . 3/17/2009
aww. i liked that chapter alot. it was cute...towards the end at least.

ill be loking forward to your next update! let it be soon. :)
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 16 . 3/16/2009
omg I LOVE IT YOU HAVE 2 POST MORE u took 4EVER 2 update :( post more soon (NOW)
Just A. Pawn chapter 16 . 3/16/2009
yay, an update! nah, i don't think it was rushed at all, it was an amazing chapter. pretty, please update soon! i want to know what's going to happen between Roxanne and Nate.

Feel better! (that is if you're still sick.)
In-a-fiction-world chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
aw i loved when nate defended roxanne at the end! so cute 3 can't wait for the nxt chapter!
Just A. Pawn chapter 15 . 2/21/2009
Aw, it's okay. Happy (belated) Birthday!

it really did seem like he was having a heart attack. wow. Nate's childhood was a tough one, you would've never thought from looking at him now. Yay, Roxanne's staying four more days! Wait, does that mean that the story's going to end soon? i hope not...

Anyways, loved the chapter and can't wait until the next one!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »