Reviews for Summer Soundtrack
Ah, ohh! Update!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 14 . 1/31/2009
love it! post more soon
In-a-fiction-world chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
*gasp* such a mysterious ending! really good chappie. write more soon!
Just A. Pawn chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
a cliffhanger! now i have to wait, and at the moment i'm so scared that Nate is going to die or something. Though i know that wouldn't happen, right?

whoa, awesome chapter! you really got how much Nate had loved Leah and how much he still misses her...aw man, it would kill me to write something like this, with Leah being so cold to him.

one more thing: was Nate having a heart attack? or was it something else entirely?
E. Collins chapter 14 . 1/30/2009
Sad! I wonder what he did to himself. Cut his wrists possibly? I don't know. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter so I hope you post it soon!

Tootles,

Roselyn
ChristinaRenee chapter 13 . 1/28/2009
I'm pretty much dying to know what is going to happen next. So updating asap would be preferable ;)) Take your time though just not too much. Just to clarify he actually likes Roxanne now? Not just fir the bet right? Anyway great job!

xoxo ChristinaRenee
In-a-fiction-world chapter 13 . 1/26/2009
short but cute, i liked it
Roxyyyy chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
Okay, I LOVE THIS STORYY! Please continue! I lOVE NATE, I IMAGINE HIM TO BE SO HOT! Lol.. .:P Please update soon
Slightly Spazztic chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
I want a smiley face breakfast!

I'm envious.

:D
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
i don't no y u hate it - i think its cute! post more soon! u took to long to post lol i had to go back and re-read like half of the story cause i had no idea what was going on! but i still love it!
sooner or later its over chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
the whole last part was so sweet!
In-a-fiction-world chapter 12 . 1/13/2009
Oh i love this! really good chapter, write more soon!
jaimebby chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
Awh, this is cute. :]

Hm, I picture Roxanne as a brunette, with hair that stops in the middle of her back. Uhh.. hazel eyes, and she's average height, 5'5 or 5'7.

Nate? Shaggy dark chocolate hair, and deep dark eyes. :]

Yeah, I'm a sucker for brunettes. xD.
Christina Renee chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
I picture Rox as one if my really good friends who seems to fit your description of her personality. To be honest I don't quite remember how you said she looked but from the beginning I have pictured my friend. I could send you a link if you wan. I'm just being lazy and not logging onto my account. As far as Nate goes I picture a mix of Cody Linely and James Marsden. Just kind of how I picture him.

I love this story though and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before I just have been so busy but I've been reading from the start. Will we learn why Darius lied exactly?

You can reply back to me at ChristinaRenee ;)

Again I LOVE the story!

Xoxo
breanalynae chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
I freaking loved the last part of the chapter. It reminded me so much of the notebook, lol

I imagine roxanne as a Katy Perry looking girl and Nate as Teddy Geiger. Lol