Reviews for Summer Soundtrack
a.mooch chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Oh, I came onto this site ten minutes ago dying to read something fun, and good! *Cheers* Thanks for providing something interesting ;D
queensarah1 chapter 29 . 2/9/2010
I loved the story I didnt hate any of it Its one of my favorite stories!

Love

Sarah
Autmn Song chapter 29 . 2/8/2010
I enjoyed this story :)

I hope to see that you write more in the future!
MizzMoris chapter 29 . 2/7/2010
wow. thats all i can say. just wow, this story was amazing and i loved reading every chapter of it.

the plot was very well thought out and it always kept me guessing (which i always love in a story) and it wasn't predictable. so good job!

one thing that i would have to point out is that the flow of time is a little odd in some places. it was mostly in the earlier chapters but sometimes the story would be in one place then all the sudden in another. it is a bit confusing but nothing to major.

you sentence structure was very interesting too, in a good way i swear. it is very direct and you say what you mean without clouding the idea with nonsense so again, very good job!

i truly did love this story and i cant wait to read some of your others!

keep up the amazing writing! .
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 29 . 2/6/2010
Interesting story. It got crazy at times but I really enjoyed reading it.
MizzMoris chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
good job! i really like this story. its an original idea and i havent read it bofore so again congrats! i cant wait to read the rest of it!
queensarah1 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
I love the story!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 29 . 2/5/2010
loves it! sequel would be bad ass haha :)
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 29 . 2/4/2010
Aw, what a cute and sappy ending. I can't believe it's over; but I also can't wait for your next story :)
to fall or to jump chapter 29 . 2/4/2010
YAY! A happy ending! I loved it! Is there going to be a sequel or anything? The "I'm in your heart" part was really sweet... until Nate ruined it D
Tra-vation chapter 29 . 2/4/2010
I finished reading it! :D I have to admit the part where Nate's ex gets revenge was quite a twist but I liked it. Congrats on finishing a story!
kirstenb.0319 chapter 29 . 2/4/2010
I loved this story, and I'm glad it worked out for them in the end. Nice job.
SingingSorrows chapter 29 . 2/4/2010
I loved this story...it had depth and I'm going to miss it...well, yeah, I just thought that I'd tell you that. Also, you're an AWESOME writer!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 29 . 2/4/2010
Its overr! Wow. Well this took a while but this story was amazing. Adored it! Soo... Until your next story I guess
xoxtina46xox chapter 29 . 2/4/2010
such a cute ending! It's been a great journey, story, etc. Great job :)
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »