Reviews for Summer Soundtrack
HelgaBertoni chapter 29 . 2/4/2010
I really liked the story, can't wait to read more of your work!
HappyDoppey chapter 28 . 2/2/2010
You seriously HAVE to finish this story, its so amazing.

Best. Story. Evah!
Perfectly Mythical chapter 28 . 1/7/2010
Yay! I love you!
kirstenb.0319 chapter 28 . 12/31/2009
Okay, this story is so strange! I loved it, and it seemed to be like such a good romance, until you got to the part with the murders, the kidnapping, and Leah going psycho bitch on everything. Then, with Nate now taking drugs again...Oh sigh, I'm interested to see where the story goes now. Anyway, you really are an amazing writer. I think I remember, in one of your little author's notes in a previous chapter, that you're only like fifteen or something? I give you props for your writing. The only error...if you can call it that...that I've found was in the chapter that Nate first saw Leah and went running after her. You said that he threw his phone in the street when it began to ring, but then later on, like a few hours later, he had a phone. I just think that was weird.

Other than that, you really have a good story going for you. Happy new year!
xoxtina46xox chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
ahh can't wait to see what happens now in the next chapter :)
sooner or later its over chapter 28 . 12/28/2009
excellent chapter! post soon I'm dying to know what happens next
spawling chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
...I picture nate...I dont wanna picture him with curls, ( no affense) but my brain makes me because it says in the story and I am not lesbian, but Roxanne is pretty as I picture her and they are the perfect couple teehee so cheesy! xD
spawling chapter 7 . 12/23/2009
You probably wrote this a long time ago or something idk but Happy Holidays to you to and I LOVE IT! Its awsome I know I am leaving a lot of reviews but I am just so addicted I may even reread everything after I read the whole lolz. Happy Holidays!
HelgaBertoni chapter 28 . 12/23/2009
Loved it, update soon!
spawling chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I can so imagine this as a movie, rated R ofcourse? Lol. Love it and thanks for the response. Nobody ever responseds. I dont know how to spell. Lol. sometimes im to lazy to. Love it. Drama! Love it!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 28 . 12/22/2009
LOVE IT! post more soon!
to fall or to jump chapter 28 . 12/22/2009
Okay! I just finished the story and I don't know whether to cry (or be super sad) or laugh. Seriously one minute I was like in serious depression (when she sort of broke up with him) and now im like super happy (because she cares about him even if she wont admit it ad he cares about her and she found him) but now im driving myself crazy! Please please write more before I'm sent to an asylunm (idk how to spell sorry)
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 28 . 12/22/2009
I love that song; The Fear You Won't Fall, by Joshua Radin. Aww, you're too sweet; but I never give up on a story, i don't know? That's just how my mind works...I must know what comes next, so it sucks when people go on hiatus. Awesome chapter by the way.

Nichloe
to fall or to jump chapter 21 . 12/22/2009
OMG! I just found this story and it's freakin' awesome! Love all the characters and the drama!
spawling chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I loved this story. It is fantastic and very funny. I love these kind of stories and I am continuing to read all chapters!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »