Reviews for Summer Soundtrack
mixnmatch chapter 27 . 12/1/2009
I've read this story like maybe 4 or 5 months ago, and i still love it. :) Keep it up! I just remembered how much i loved it now :P

Celina. :)
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 27 . 11/23/2009
I love We All Roll Along - The Maine, The Mixed tape - Jack's Mannequin and Hopeless Love - Daphne Loves Derby; they're really good songs. So, he made another mixed tape-er, CD?

nichloe
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 27 . 11/23/2009
O..intriguingg..till next chap
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 26 . 11/22/2009
Aw, poor Roxanne. That sucks that her friends didn't go after her, and Leah seems a lot nicer...kind of. Update soon?

nichloe
SeaJade Song chapter 25 . 10/25/2009
she needs to take her pride and shove it out the window then get him back. ur an awsome wrighter :)
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 25 . 10/25/2009
I really liked this chapter, even though it was sad in the end it was still good. And to answer your question, I'd say short chapters if you can update more frequently, but long chapters are better. Update soon? Maybe?

Nichloe
smurf-love chapter 25 . 10/25/2009
hey i like it..i hope its not the ending though! that would suck major ass..

ill keep reading
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 25 . 10/25/2009
Well Jeeze! I prefer the shorter more frequently updated chapters..because when you don't..it takes 3 months or so. That's not cool. SO! ...she lied..this is just a lot of drama. Poor Nate. Update soonn.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 25 . 10/25/2009
:( im sad :( love it! post more soon!
SeaJade Song chapter 24 . 10/24/2009
Leah definetly has issues thats for sure
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 24 . 10/23/2009
Oh man. She just ran and calmly asks to use a phone? Nate is still there. This is crazy. Update...at some time that I would prefer to be soon!
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 24 . 10/23/2009
Nice chapter, I don't really see where it's going at the moment, but I hope you update very soon so I do get it!

Nichloe
smurf-love chapter 22 . 9/22/2009
hey welcome for commenting but i forgot to say something in my last on, please dont make either of then die...i think i would cry and i want to cry at a happy ending not some sad one...no romeo and Juliet please!

make her find a phone or something and call blair or someone from the band...and i dont...her her get beat up by leah or something...i dont want to tell you how to write your story i love it but i really dont want either of then to die...

~smurf~

ill be waiting for the next chapter...even if it isnt soon...ill still comment it..lol

byebye_
smurf-love chapter 23 . 9/22/2009
hey, i really like this story, its funny, and very orriganal...

i cant wait till the next chapter come out

~smurf~
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 23 . 9/3/2009
i am considering chucking a bunch of rocks at you... but i shall reconsidder if you post more because i love the story that much. post more!
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »