Reviews for Summer Soundtrack
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 23 . 9/1/2009
I haven't stopped reading the story -obviously, since I just read it- and I haven't forgotten about it. I liked this chapter, kinda... it was a huge jump, but it was good. I finally know what Darius was up to; that was a shock, I wasn't expecting him to try and help Roxanne. And I think Roxanne should've told Nate it was her, but that would kind of end the story there wouldn't it? Yeah, it kind of would. Update as soon as possible, please!

AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 23 . 9/1/2009
Well finally. At least we get an update. Rox really could have just cried bloody murder and someone would have gotten her before Leah could take her..but where would the fun in that be i guess. Soo.. I'm not sure what's going to happen. Please update soon!
Nichloe chapter 22 . 8/15/2009
If anything, you should update this story after you attend the Warped Tour...just saying. As I usually say, update soon?

gallowsCalibrator chapter 22 . 8/10/2009
Awesome story so far! Can't wait for you to update!

~Raven
SeaJade Song chapter 22 . 7/18/2009
yikes poor rox
cutepanda chapter 21 . 7/9/2009
:o ... You just had to end here, the most exciting part! o :D

Ah, I love this story! It's so cute, and it makes me feel all fuzzy and warm!~ You're an excellent author. I'm glad Nate changed, and thank the gods he doesn't still have feelings for Leah... I hope? Argh, I despise Darius! Insert angry faces. I may have missed it but how old is Darius?

I really like your chapter titles, very cool!

Hope you update soon!

C
Perfectly Mythical chapter 22 . 7/9/2009
So Darius is trying to save her, right?
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 22 . 7/6/2009
uumm romance to murder mystery? NICE DUDE

awesome!
Just A. Pawn chapter 22 . 7/5/2009
hm..I can't figure out if Darius is on Roxanne's side or Leah's side. and why did he shave the girl's hair off and then kill her?

OH! is the wig girl the same Natalie that was on the cruise ship?

anyways, i can't wait for the next chapter. I want to know how this all ties up in the end. :D
mctacos96 chapter 22 . 7/5/2009
woahh. did not see that one coming...but still good! xD UPDATE!
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 22 . 7/5/2009
This was a really good chapter, you kind of lost me though. This chapter just kind of fills me with questions and wonder. Why did Darius attack Natalie? Why did he keep Roxanne's hair? Why have it made into a wig? And why shave Natalie's head and put the wig on her? And there's so much more, but I think you'll answer all of these questions in the next chapter. So, update real soon!

AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
AH! What in the world! Unexpected! update soon please!
HelgaBertoni chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
Loved, update soon!
VampireAcademyDB chapter 22 . 7/4/2009
As always.. awesome chapter! I jumped for join when I got the email that yo updated :) I think I know whats gonna happen but still plz plz plz plz plz UPDATE SOON! :)
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 21 . 6/25/2009
Oh, wow. Shocking chapter. I really don't know what's going to happen next. You left me bewildered. So, update soon!

204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »