Reviews for Summer Soundtrack
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 20 . 6/25/2009
I liked it. That's so sweet of him to buy Blaire the diamond ring.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 19 . 6/25/2009
Finally! Just kidding, that was adorable. I love this chapter.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 18 . 6/25/2009
If feel like I say this a lot, but I have to say it. This was a really cute chapter! Well, the ending at least.

Grim Goodbye chapter 21 . 6/25/2009
Oh my word...my heart feels like it's gonna beat out of my chest. Every single painful moment between Nate and Rox made my heart just ACHE! And I have to admit, I teared up throughout the story. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to wait for an update, haha!

So stoked for Warped! My first year going! I love a lot of the bands playing...word of advice, CHECK OUT THE BAND THERE FOR TOMORROW! Did you happen to catch the Secret Valentine tour, with We the Kings, The Maine, The Cab, There For Tomorrow and VersaEmerge? All five wonderful bands. I saw ATL and Hey Monday when they stopped by my town on the FOB tour. They were amazing...so, excited? Nothing Personal drops in only a few weeks! Haha, it's being released when I'm at Warped Tour...what a great day that'll be!

Anyways, great job, great taste in music, keep up the amazing work!
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 12 . 6/24/2009
It kind of changed around a bit, but I kind of picture Roxanne as Emily Browning and Nate as Nicholas Hoult. Yeah, that's how I picture them now. Nate kind of was Chace Crawford for awhile because he's Nate on Gossip Girl. Well, how do you imagine your characters though?

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
This chapter kind of threw me off. I don't what's going on, but I like it!

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
It was Darius that shot him! Wasn't it? Well, that's my guess. Again, great chapter.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
Very interesting. Ugh, I really don't like Darius. There's something about him.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
I like how Nate's over protective of Roxanne, but it sucks that it's just because she looks like his ex.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
That kid has major issues, seriously. Great chapter by the way.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
I really don't get how you not like your chapters, they're awesome and really cute. Especially how he practically saved her.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Aww, that was too cute. And I don't think your chapters are short.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
I liked this chapter too, especially the ending. Talk about awkward. For Roxanne that is.

kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I liked this chapter, I don't get why you hate. I like Roxanne and Nate, they seem like two very interesting characters.

Grim Goodbye chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
First off, I want to start off by saying...I LOVE CHAPTER 1'S TITLE! The Maine is the best band ever, haha. I listen to them literally every day... (insert dreamy sigh) ...they play one hell of a live set. I got to meet John Oh when they stopped here (if only I could have met Pat, I love him haha).

Anyways, onto the story! It's highly amusing so far, I'm very entertained. It's definitely holding my interest. I'll continue on now, shall I? Haha.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »