Reviews for Summer Soundtrack

that made me laugh.

:D

Good chapter.
sooner or later its over chapter 21 . 6/18/2009
i thought he changed for the better

and i think nate is going to come whisk her away from harm :)
geminibaby6789 chapter 21 . 6/17/2009
Man, Darius just keeps popping out of no where. Aw...Poor Nate. I hope they get back together. And also expose that evil ex-girlfriend of his. Thanks! Can't wait for the next one! Update soon! :)
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 21 . 6/17/2009
i as half expecting the driver to be nate, haha good chapter, and don't worry 'bout the mistakes, i make them all the time :) ahaha

update soon please
Radel chapter 21 . 6/17/2009
fantastic chapter, wonderful chapter, great chapter! I'm out of things to say. Anywho, I love the way you made them breack up agian! And don't make anything too bad happen to Rox. Keep writing. I can't wait!
SeaJade Song chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
i must tell you i hate cliffies so update soon plz. IM HOOKED!
SeaJade Song chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
nope perfectly rushed lol
SeaJade Song chapter 15 . 6/15/2009
nice A/N its sily and btw i love ur story
HelgaBertoni chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
Well well well the secret finally came well written, update soon cause I really want to know what happens next!
Arabella Knightfair chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Awesome first chapter! A good introduction to the main character, haha the spiderman theme song for a ring tone is great!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 20 . 6/10/2009
cant wait for more
breanalynae chapter 20 . 6/8/2009
I loved this chapter:)

It made me smile

Oh, and I'm going to the vans warped tour too! hahahah
light.and.darkness.angel chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
i love this story!

this is absolutley adorable!
geminibaby6789 chapter 20 . 6/5/2009
Thanks for the story so far! Love it! Can't wait to find out what happens in the next chapter! :)
Radel chapter 20 . 6/4/2009
Hey,

This is a good story, I really liked the way you've taken a while to make them fall in love, most people do it straight away and that often annoys me.

One thing that you should look at is editing your work. There were a lot of gramatical errors, such as skipping words, letters or putting in the wrong word.

Other then that - a great story and I can't wait for the rest if it! Keep up the good work.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »