Reviews for Summer Soundtrack

THis is emotional!

Ah please write more

KB
VampireAcademyDB chapter 20 . 6/1/2009
okay this story is DEFINITELY my favorite romance story I LOVE NATE )
mctacos96 chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
ohmigodd yess! finally! jeez what took u so long? i was about to give up on you! WRITE FASTER :)
Anzie chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
Here's feedback!

Good job except for one part that went something like 'Was taken'. It should've been 'had taken'.

UPDATE!

Dawn
SingingSorrows chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
I LOVE this story, it almost seems real and the characters arn't fake. And Nate and Roxanne...well they're just amazing. And the minor characters add serious flare to the story. A few spelling errors, but nothing major...PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
Well then! Nate really was hit hard. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon plz
HelgaBertoni chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
Good chapter, update soon!
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 20 . 5/31/2009
AW i love it so post more now like right this very minute. if u get up and dont post a chapter i will be very put out with you. waht r u waiting for? stop reading this review and WRITE! still reading? u better not be :P
Perfectly Mythical chapter 19 . 5/29/2009
AW!

You have to write more, gosh, if i was Roxanne I'd be blushing so deeply that saying my face was deep red would be a gigantic understatement.

Love Kayla Brown
Mirabella chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
This story is quite good!

Can't wait to read more!
Perfectly Mythical chapter 7 . 5/29/2009
Hi,

Good story
Slightly Spazztic chapter 19 . 5/9/2009
Finally!

:D

Keep going!
mctacos96 chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
OMG I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA OF NATE AND ROXANNE! In my head, Nate is Tyson Ritter from the All-American Rejects, MY FAV BAND![and Tyson is also my biggest crush3]And to me, Roxanne has curly brown hair, a thin waist, sharp angular features, proud-looking warm brown eyes, and long model TIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAV READ ON FICTIONPRESS EVER! aLSO, PLEEZ update soon and write more addicting and amazing stories like these! lol i dont do hmwk over this story and check it evverydayy so pleez UPDATE! THANKKSS)
breanalynae chapter 19 . 5/4/2009

my heart giggled for this chapter
HelgaBertoni chapter 19 . 5/4/2009