Reviews for Walk Away
Artume chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Lovely! (Ok, fine, I've run out of things to say). You write emotions very well, and your writing is as good as your poetry. I really liked this one-shot, good thing she walked away before she got too hurt. Yeah. :)
madebeautiful chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
That was very well written. I liked it. Lately I've been into these sad oneshots.
loves him chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
This was a very well written oneshot. I loved how you conveyed all of her mixed emotions so well, from the pining to the hurt to the need to get over him. Really well done. But with that said, I have just one question. Were they ever together or did she just admire him from afar? Because there were parts where I was sure that they were once together and then there were parts where I began to doubt that. You might want to clarify that somehow. Also, the formatting was off. There were paragraphs that were cut in half and then paragraphs that were joined together. Of course, this is fictionpress's fault, so you can't be blamed. You just might want to fix it later on though. All in all, this is a great piece that you've written. (