Reviews for Red Lights
CrimsonSilence chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
I really love this story and I want to know more about Mason and why he's there and what the deal is with his girlfriend. Poppy is so amusing. And i like thomas but i want her to end up with mason. I've read a few of your stories and they've all been very well written! I hope that you continue this story eventually :)

Lovely story so far

Crimson
beeg chapter 7 . 12/6/2009
i love her personality...

she's exactly the kind of person i would want to be friends with haha
BeingMyself chapter 7 . 11/8/2009
Of course people are still reading! Well... I am :]

This is one of my favourite stories actually for its oddness.
invidious chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
"I guessed we were back to Monotone Mason". ! I loved that line. Poppy's sarcasm is so hilarious and its so interesting to see her use it as an immediate defense mechanism. I really want to see how she deals when she doesn't have it. Can't wait for the Cinderella production! i.e. update soon! :)
OoohLookACat chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
finally got around to reading this :)

ahh the worst production of cinderella

i feel like i should actually see this now haha

mason, a cute bag, nice

i loved the chapter, and i know how stressful uni can be

so i can't wait for the next chapter - whenever that is :)
WriterGurl123 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I think that the Milly and Mason thing was hilarious, and it seemed a bit surprising when he laid his head on Poppy's shoulder. It just seemed out-of-character for him, but it was quite cute.

Loved it!
OoohLookACat chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
very interesting

they're leaving

and they agree with each other

thomas - interesting character

not liking him much though

still in belief that mason is a better match

and hmm not a polo shirt.

wow. didn't think he owned a non-polo shirt

but then again - there's much of mason we readers don't know about

so...we should get to know him more :D

can't wait for more

GOOD LUCK AT UNI!

i start next march (australia) and i'm freaked out beyond belief!

izzie
Angel Yassy chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Again i luv ur story! and one more question: is the tube what americans a train or a subway?
A DreamWriter chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
I held up my middle finger once again, this time not caring if Mason saw. “Shall I just cut this off and hand it to you? ‘Cause with the number of times I’ve had to give it you recently, I figure it practically belongs to you now.”

Amanda made a face and said, “Well I really don’t have a place for it.”

Those were some of my favourite lines ever! I really have to remember that sometime for conversation...

I really like when Mason says they can go home, it seems really content and gives off a pleasant feeling for the end of the chappy.
Ashlyn chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Hey!

New chapter, yay! I have to say I loved it.

Shoe avalanche, hahaha.

I love interaction between Poppy and Mason.

It seems realistic. I like how you throw in a few awkward moments between them, which is natural considering they just met.

And I love reading about London. I'd like to go there someday :)

Good luck with uni! :)

Looking forward to the next chapter!
rain-coat chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I really love your story so far - you've made it so easy to become caught up in your characters' lives, who all seem realistic. The only constructive thing I really have to say is that Poppy probably has a few too many friends - it's a bit confusing. But yeah, other than that, great job. :-)
Angel Yassy chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
hey! great story! i luv it! i'm addicted alredi! i luv poppy's sarcasm she's so funy! but one question: is the boot the same thing as what americans call the trunk? (i'm american so i was a bit confused)

o well...anywayz update soon!
HeartOfTheBarrierSnow chapter 4 . 7/27/2008
heyheyhey!

its me the knife wielding, binge drinking yob!

As usual, i loved this chapter! The univerity thing make is seem so real - just what im starting to think about now!

And, no I dont live in Highbury, i live up North (well, the midlands). Im here for one more day, then i and my buddy who i stayed with are going back up on the train. Although i made him pay for the tickets. But anyway

Arent clubs expensive! We were actually going to go to Koko with one of his mates, but them we realized that we had tickets elsewhere...But hes never been either, and so hes promised to check it out. I cant really picture him going though, hell probably watch the telly instead...

ANYWAY,

this is SUCH a nice story, and i REALLY want to know what happens soon! so please update soon, and this chapter definitely wasnt a dissapointment!
WriterGurl123 chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
Poppy's really honest and that's something that is hard to find in a person. It can definitely get her into trouble and it can also make people a little intimidated, like she said about Mason, but she's definitely a good person. I loved her in this chapter, and I don't understand why Mason is being hot and cold with her. She's trying.

Love it!
raelia chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
hey, i'm really loving this story! the way poppy talks/thinks reminds me so much of the way my best friend and i converse. you are an amazing writer and you have good grammar, which is a definite plus ;) thanks so much for posting! i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »