Reviews for A Man and His Dog
Gary chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Another enjoyable story, seems like the beginning of a novel. Nice work.
daughterofmusic chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
*giggles* scandalous...

and hey, GREAT last line, there. Love it.

~Music
Cindy Moon chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I thought this was an interesting piece; the other reviewers commented on the same criticisms that I have. Though I do believe the choice of names was fine, symbolism or not.

-Cindy Moon *)
Mad Asher chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Um...alright. Since I'm practically being forced to write a review (joking) anyway, I thought the description was pretty good, though the names were odd and you introduced characters and events that the reader had no reason to know about beforehand. Example, who is Teresa? All you say about her was that she was a good woman, but unfeeling. And the last sentence doesn't make sense. "He was so cold anymore." I think, if you're planning to end it on a good note, you meant, "He was not so cold anymore."
Agent Firefly chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This is an interesting piece, poetic in a way. The phrasing seemed a little odd in places, but at the same time it works with the overall feel of the story (such as calling the dog alternately "she" and "it," for example-it doesn't sit well with me but it might possibly reflect the man's treatment of women, his late wife, etc.). The strange sentence at the end sums it up pretty well. A dreamlike, almost trance-like musing in the middle of the night. Nice writing :)