Reviews for Confessions
Love.Pride.DeepFriedChicken chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
My heart is breaking.

For you, girl.

Because even if I haven't experienced what you are feeling now, I just did through your stories. I'm sorry for you. I know pity probably isnt what your looking for, I still feel it.

If I knew you in real life, I'd give you a hug.

*air hug*

I'm gonna write a story for you. My first on FictionPress. It's called Savior.
pokee2 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
Going through something similar, but I have yet to take the next step. Looking forward to future works!
J Author chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
This was a really beautiful story. I'm going through something similar, myself. *Favorites*
Triizore chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
It'll happen with someone, I assure you.

And you really gotta fix the "I wrapped my neck around Kathy's neck," thing.
Triizore chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
"I wrapped my neck around Kathy's neck,"

Umm... ouch.

Saying that, I loved the story. However, it could use a little fleshing out and some more sensory detail to really provoke the emotions that your character is feeling.

I hope it works out well for you and 'kathleen', though this could be an issue long past, because I didn't check the date on when this was written.
Taylor n Mia chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
ilike
vitriolicvermilion chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
I like the second chapter better, haha.

Well written. My chest seized when Kathy walked away in the first chapter, and I smiled like an idiot when they kissed in the second. I like it. (:
A. C. Oasis chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
That struck a chord with me, not only because it was written beautifully but also because its something I can relate to. I'm going through something like this with one of my friends. I hope it turns out like chapter 2 with you and Kathleen and not like chapter 1.
phoenixgirl17 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
2 words, loved it! :)
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
...I know the feeling... *sigh*
The Dreamer Kid chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
Wow. That first chapter was just so amazingly real. In fact, that's very similar to what has happened to me. As for the second chapter...that does sound really nice.

Very well written. One of the best I've seen.
DropAHeartBreakAName chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
i know just how this feels... it is so true to me. i love it and feel for you...

Nat
End-of-forever chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Crap...that's rough. I hope things worked out for you. Life isn't always limited to happy/sad, though, is it? I made a confession a little like this pretty recently, and I got something in between. Anyway, for what it's worth, you have my best wishes.
FieryBeauty24 chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I think that it was a really cool dream. And I really loved your story.
FieryBeauty24 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really liked how you explained all of your feelings like I think that you did a really good job with your two-shot story.