Reviews for Reform
Nicholas Scott chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
I love that you're giving the characters such depth and layers. It's really nice. I'm just filled with anticipation for what's to come next.

Don't push yoursewlf when it comes to writing Jay. Just think on what you want to write, let it come to you don't try to force a story line.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Wanabet chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
I love this story, you are writing it well. Update sooN!
Max-Ashworth chapter 4 . 8/18/2008
You updated *dances around like a mad person*

Lol I don't have anything to say except I can't wait for the next chapter. w
Sean McGuire chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
1) You're welcome! You deserve more readers!

2) I really liked the POV change. I thought it went off well. I can't wait to see where this goes!
Nicholas Scott chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
Another wonderful chapter. I love when that happens.

Your characters are a bit...how shall i put this tactfully...sexual fiends. LOL. :) I think I'm going to like Jay alot, well both of them actually. I'm anxious to see which one really falls for the other first. I mean really falls head over heels. It's going to be an eye opening experience, I'm certain. I can't wait to revel in that, it's going to be delicious. I want to see and feel a little hesitation with these characters though. They're both steadfast in what they want and their intentions and while I'm not saying that this isn't something that's realistic, it's just that what we're seeing in their POVs doesn't seem to express their characters completely. All the really hot guys I know, and I'm assuming that both Riley and Jay are hot, all of them that I've known while they put forth this front of invincibility on the outside, on the inside along with that invincibility which is real to them, still they have their doubts, their hesitations, their beliefs that maybe they aren't all that and a bag of chips...Even if everyone thinks they are. It's that whole prettiest girl in school doesn't get asked to the prom, not because she's standoffish or anything like that but rather everyone already thinks she's been asked. Of course she doesn't think that way, quite to the contrary she looks for some supposed flaw she believes she might have. I want to see that in your characters. At least internally. I don't know if this makes sense, I was just thinking "out loud" so to speak.

You have wonderful flow and timing with the characters, their dialogue, their inner thoughts. It just goes so wonderfully.
Nicholas Scott chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
oh I'm thoroughly enchanted and ready for more. More I say! More.

I have a feeling I am going to like Riley a great deal. he does seem to be a bit jaded at the moment, but I guess one can't blame him for that, what with being shipped off to nowhere because he's gay. But still jaded all the same. It'll provide a great character arch I'm sure. I'm almost giddy with the possibilities.

The internal dialogue is wonderful. It's provides a wonderful insight into Riley's state of mind and his view of the world and his family.
Sean McGuire chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I REALLY hate this one thing about your story: There's only one chapter so far! I really want to read on. Keep the updates coming!

-Sean