Reviews for My Guardian Angel
Aww that was cute. :) Hehe, yes, what was that I wonder? ;P

Looking forward to more!
stickymochi chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
Oh gosh I love interaction between Levi and Lexxy. :D

I have no idea where the story is going so far, but that's perfectly fine!

AP classes. FML. /orz. Good luck w/ school! :D
I Can Breathe chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I like the story but the pace is too slow. I hope next chapter is informative.
stickymochi chapter 11 . 8/31/2010
Ok, I seriously just stumbled upon your story two days ago, and I've only just caught up (darn school).

And I have to say... :O I absolutely love it! I was a bit iffy in the first few chapters, but now with this whole turn-around with Maylanie and Levi... oh gosh, yes!

I'd say more and ramble on and on, but it's really late right now, and I have school, so I'll just end with saying that I really look forward to your next chapter. Keep up with the wonderful writing and ideas!
Dr. Lighthouse chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
This story is great! That is one creepy five-year-old... I still feel sorry for her, though.

The prologue was really good, too.
Hearly chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
i love this! you are an awesome writer! keep up the good work and write MORE SOON
Aeris Rommyu chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
Although this story is very well-written, has proper grammar, etc., it's just very slow. Like, when I read the prologue, I got excited about the story, but the story hasn't been heading in that direction just yet. If it were me, I would start the story right at the action, or right before. Or, if you find it necessary to share some information, at least don't make it too munotonous; we get it that Lexxy is frequently bullied, move on. Like how the first chapter's flashback is incredibly long.

Just wanted to give you my opinion. Even though I lost interest, maybe other, more patient people will love the story. I guess it's all in a matter of taste. Sorry if I offended you in any way.
Firechild19 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
I thank you whole-heartedly for updating quickly. That being said, I want more please!

What is going on with Maylenie? It has me terribly curious! And I love the dog. I imagine he'll turn into the angel or guy from the prologue (though you may shock me, I'm sure), but whereas usually I'd just be like "okay, let's move on to the human part already", I wanted to say that I love him as a dog.

And I love the description. I don't know if I've mentioned this, but I can really picture the scenes, like her pausing while putting on her shoe at the sound of something at the window.

So, in conclusion, I loved it as always and I hope to see more very soon. )
Firechild19 chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Oy vey, just my luck to become addicted to a story that the author warns doesn't get updated often.

Perhaps you'll continue your streak of two chapters in one weekend? Hey, a girl can hope, can't she?

In either case, I liked this chapter tremendously and look forward to part five.
Firechild19 chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Somehow I had a feeling that Alec might turn up to be that same little boy.

But who is your favorite character that you said might make an appearance in this section? Maylanie or Alec?
Firechild19 chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Geez, that was...gruesomely wonderful.

On to part three.
Firechild19 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I can't believe you have no reviews. This is amazing. Well, I'm off to read part 2.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2