Reviews for Cat's-Eye PI: Remnant
Aereall chapter 33 . 6/20/2009
This is a great series. I hope you will be able to write more in the future.
sportygirl chapter 33 . 2/6/2009
Great series! I hope to see another posted someday! The characters are really amazing!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 33 . 11/3/2008
I'm so excited that your continueing the story! I can't wait to hear more about Gregory and Saide!
Natalie-Rayne chapter 33 . 11/3/2008
I loved this series so far, and i really hope you keep writing! Let's make a deal: if you keep writing, I'll keep reading!
violinrunner chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Great story (Both Cat's Eye stories actually)! I love your characters. They're quite believable. And the story line is fantastic. I was almost late to more than a few things because you posted another chapter. I look forward to the next installment. Best wishes for NaNoWriMo!
Spideymint chapter 33 . 11/1/2008
Thanks for writing. Getting an alert from you always brightened my day... and especially in the last few days, when you've been posting so much :) Tell me as soon as you start posting number three. Can't wait to see what happens with the ELH!
Natalie-Rayne chapter 33 . 10/31/2008
Wow! I loved Cat's-Eye PI the first one, and i loved this one even more! I hope you keep writing these, 'cuz if you keep writing, i promise to keep reading and reviewing! Can't wait for Cat's-Eye PI: European Leaugue of Heroes!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 28 . 10/30/2008
That was an awesome battle! Can't wait to hear how it turns out! I'm practically in love with Gregory, lol!
caliesenh chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
oh, just reading the summary makes me shiver. Good discription, it gets people to want to read the story.

I was hoping I could post it on my site. I'm Calies from .

Search /caliesgirl as a URL.

Give me your anserw in a review plz...if you can. Thanks!
Natalie-Rayne chapter 22 . 10/9/2008
Wow, nice! So O'Connor takes the boost serum now! I like it!
Natalie-Rayne chapter 21 . 10/7/2008
Wow! I just love how Ray still loves Cat but won't admit it!
Natalie-Rayne chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Love it! I used to go sammerdoodles, but now, i have a real account! Anyway, I love the plot twists!
Spideymint chapter 17 . 9/18/2008
Oh, I was /waiting/ for Gregory to punch Ray's face in. That was so satisfying, haha. Update again very very soon. The action is really warming up :D
Sammerdoodles chapter 15 . 9/14/2008
Wow! This is like amazing! I never want to stop! I always say "Wait! it's just getting exciting!" and then I read the next chapter and think, "No, wait! NOW it's getting exciting!" I say that every chapter, even ask my friends and family. Keep writing!
Spideymint chapter 15 . 9/14/2008
Aw, Jonathan being diabolical is the best thing ever, haha :D And it looks like Gregory is going to be a lot of use, not just in battle, now. The instant teaming up of everyone against Patriot is so great XD