Reviews for Cat's-Eye PI: Remnant
Spideymint chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
...snap. *sigh* And now the villains have the upper hand... well, I suppose it had to happen sometime. -_-
Spideymint chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
Oh gosh, I love Gregory. He's too bound to the good side for his own emotional well-being.
Sammerdoodles chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Wow, Cat-Bengal-Merrick love triangle...great plot twist! Love it so far, keep writing!
Spideymint chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Ahaha, more action, more people. Hopefully Gregory will even out the fight. Too bad that there's still one more villain to come...

Did I ever mention I love your writing?
Spideymint chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Great chapter, as per usual. The mental disruption thing is an interesting idea - does it only work with some people, though? Gregory got knocked around pretty badly last time and was still burned by the sun. It seems like his powers are more his state of being than something he turns off and on.
Spideymint chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Yes, finally! For a little, I was worried.

I have to say, poor Gregory, as usual... but he'd better stop kidding to himself that he's going to run away.

It amazes me how the White Serpent/Keith moment can be so cute.
Spideymint chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
Aw, everyone has such little trust in Gregory :(

Invisible walls would be pretty annoying, but Midge is a solution magnet.

Update soon :)
Spideymint chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Oh, yay. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for Jonathan and Gregory to be reintroduced - that's the whole team now, so I don't have to suffer from a deficiency of any of your awesome heroes :)

Do I sense impending evil?
Spideymint chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Ah! You write fight scenes so well... !

Oh yes. Update soon?
Spideymint chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Thanks so much for telling me that this was here! I'm already looking forward to more :)
25 | « Prev Page 1 2