Reviews for First Time
MyDecoy chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
lmaOO! xDD

loved it!

haha is this a one-shot!

haha should be a short-story P
Kiki chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Great story, I really enjoyed it.

It was short and sweet, yet gave enough detail to really draw the reader in.

You should write more, these characters could really develop if given the chance :3
Carmen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Ah, i'm such an awful person. I said I'd do this yesterday.

Regardless, very well written. It held up as a story quite nicely, and it acomplished the purpose of a short story, "to create a single dominat effect" (or something along those lines.) The imagery was very vivid, and the introduction of a supertnatural elemnt was very beliveable. My only problem was Ashley was a bit cardboard, and not quite belivable. But it was minor. All the other things had a very real feel to them. All in all, a very good peice of fiction. :)
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow Justin, the words really flowed together very well and I just wanted to read more! Even despite how uncomfortable blood makes me (haha).

Very sexy, And...w he could have just made out! O:

Zombiefied chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really like this. Normally, the vampire scene isn't my thing. I'm not into the supernatural/fantasy stories. But this... this has my attention 100% and I couldn't tell you why. Maybe it's because you're so skilled at writing, which seems to be something of rarity; the story flows well, you use a varitey of vocabulary, it's witty. But, you know, it's not always what the story is about... sometimes, it's just how you tell it. And that's what you've captured, which is a HARD thing to do. Keep it up.