Reviews for Dustless
wow, it's so beautiful.

faved. :)
Caecilia chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Wow. Just wow.

Fantastic imagery, and it's so true.

This somewhat reminds me of the part in V for Vendetta when Evey is reading the letter from that one actress. I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but I view it as a good thing. Amazing piece.

Caecilia
Thoughtful Silence chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow... I loved this. The imagery is fantastic... and what you say is so true. Kudos. I have found many accounts that I wish were still active today... but as the old are forgotten, so the new take their place.. so to speak. ANYWAYS, 'nuff rambling, good job on this and keep up the good work.
je t'adore chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I liked the mood. Pretty dark. And I liked that it didn't rhyme, because a lot of times that's really cheesy.

I didn't like the no capitals, because it just bothers me.

It was good. :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
... i like to think that i was one of those poets, once. some of us still come back, from time to time, until nostalgia for the good old days takes over and we flit out again, mourning the loss of the greats.

way back when. hah. && it's poetry like yours (in general) that makes us proud.
DefineBeauty chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
oh wow...this is deep and i really like it! i really like the descriptions and the images they create, especially "with creatures clawing their way through my chest" and "half-world of impersonal profiles

and too personal poetry."

it's so true too, so many people have very impersonal profiles, but their poems and stories tell so much about them...but at the same time, you don't know anything about them...it's neat, and i like how you put this into words

the format is awesome! at first i thought it was going to be a rhyming poem, but rhyming the whole thing would have ruined it, so imglad you didn't do that. and even though the syllable count isn't perfect, it fits perfectly with this poem

for the most part, the puncuation is good, i think i would have added a few more commas here and there to make it flow a little better, but it's still good.

really great job on this! ]
CigaretteBurn chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This poem made me really think about the entire fictionpress community. I believe that through sharing and commenting, reviewing and giving feedback, each and every one of us gets a snapshot of someone else's life. And that, is how we are connected.

Your poem has me thinking now haha

You did an awesome job! )