Reviews for Just Me
May Elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
:D I agree with you fully! Great job by the way!
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Truth well spoken. Loved it! Awesome job. Write on.
eshlie chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hola! This poem is just awesome ;) And plus the explanation below, it makes it even better! You should be proud of yourself, getting 8 reviews for a poem, plus mine, that's 9. Good luck!

Luv,

d.k
fears up side chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
the rhyming wasnt great but the meaning still is good
Nobody00100101 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Just returning the review,

I like this poem. I think it is very methodical in its use of poignant sub-thoughts and very convincing. But I think it could also be less melancholy in its entirety. I would consider adding a second verse that explores the lighter side of your thoughts expressed in this poem.
Saba Irfan chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
i feel the same way sometimes,just sometimes i wanna hear something besides the truth.
The Hippie Nerd chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Great piece! I definitely respect your view on life and you put if forth in an effective and strong way. As ideal as this ideology is, unfortunately it seems like a real hard thing to do to apply on a regular basis. There's also various ways of avoiding hurting someone without lying. But the basic idea on display in your piece comes through nicely and is a great point. Well done!
Savella chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Couldn't agree with you more! I know I'm guilty of this to some extent, but I guess it's a force of habit to make someone feel warm and fuzzy. (Darn school district! See what they've done to us? Making us all nice and stuff!)It seems to be perfectly fine when you're the one making someone feel "better", but it just feels like pity when you're the recipient. And personally, I don't like being pitied. Again, we both know I'm guilty of this, but I had to put my two cents in here. I really lik- I mean, enjoyed this poem. Very true. I know that I could pass it as being written about me!
Halan Lore chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Well explaining what you meant... doesn't sound like a good thing to have to do.

But I understand what your saying.

And I thought that it was not bad.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Brilliant poem. Amazing job at describing your feelings. Nice work.

Twilight Starr
Thoughtful Silence chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I really liked the concept behind this. I mean, you've put it in a simple and honest way which is how things should be.

However, I don't think I actually agree with what you say. I think everything is subjective and I don't believe that these fundaments of life can be quantified so easily... 'cause life is just so complex... if ya know what I mean.

Anyways, good job on this.