Reviews for Stay Out of My Pants!
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Great story so far! I really hope you haven't abandoned it yet... :/ I would love it if you updated soon.

XOXO

Lexi
dinosaurgiraffe chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
You have no idea how much I love this story. It's absolutely perfect to me. The characters feel so real. Usually I despise family characters because they're usually cliche, but I LOVE Matt, Damon, and Lily. I also LOVE Surge and Nylon (weird names, though lol, but I like them), and I especially LOVE Court and Vik. The plot is so playful and fun that I keep making fantasies about Court and Vik being lusted after. I'd love to read a chapter of them just running away from the millions of boys clawing for them, LOL.

The only complaint I have is Vik's character change after he sleeps over Court's house. I really loved Vik's kind of spastic, awkward personality when he first met Court, but I guess that's because he didn't really know him.

I really love this story. I haven't found such a good story in a LONG time. Thank you so much :D
sammy721996 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
i like it
deshaunwalker chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I love the story! You should update soon!
DelphicScorpion chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Hi, I really like this story so far, and I was wondering if you planned on continuing it?
SolisLuna chapter 6 . 4/27/2009
AH! Lol, please update soon, i'm excited for the idea you thought of lol
Poptart Guava King chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
lol wow. i love this. its...interesting... :D
Poptart Guava King chapter 4 . 4/23/2009
oh my god. i would HATE for the guy i would like to have sexy time with had hape...whatever phobia that was.
Vanilla Nitemare chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
You should have them go on a field trip to Boston . Happy days!

Or they should go on a field trip hiking and their classes are together because of - circumstances.

OR They have to go to the jail like my crim and psychology classes had to... yay scary people in orange and tan jumpsuits that are in for felonies involving drugs and murder.

Or maybe you should figure out how Vik is going to magically get over his issue with touching people.
littlemischief chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Hey it's cool, I'm happy that you came up with an idea! And I must say that I really love this chapter. It's rather short but I can feel all the tension experienced by Courtney, so it's an intense chapter.

It's a little weird otherwise but I'm pleased that Courtney looks at other men, like Nylon, and not just Viktor. Although I know that the story is certainly going to focus on their couple later, I think it's nice to see how Court responds beautiful males around him.

Indeed, I liked the very beginning of the story... when Courtney was being courted by everyone, and it would be fun to see how he will react to them now. Because I feel he is much less courted since the arrival of Viktor, while he is still cute.

I think his reactions would eventually become ambiguous face boys now...

I really wonder if Viktor will be his first boyfriend or not...

Anyway, see you at the next chapter, thanks for having posted an answer as quickly ;)
Initially loaded chapter 6 . 2/8/2009
Yayy! Your back in business!
Cedric Kale chapter 6 . 2/7/2009
lollage to ur story. really like it. Court is funny. vIK IS AWESOME! Like ur story. update, up date
littlemischief chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
What about this story ? Did you abandon it? I really would like to read the next chapter so I hope you'll write it soon.
Language Lover chapter 5 . 12/9/2008
I think you should continue at the current pace. Your story is quite hilarious.
DefineNightmare chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
OMG LOL! I laughed so hard at everything!

I love Court very much, and also love Surge.

I feel sorry for Nylon -sad face-, Court is so oblivious.

update sooN!