Reviews for Pwned
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So, the whole best-friend-ditched-for-girlfriend plot (as you say it) is definitely cliched, but doing it with gaming lingo (in your words, as well) is definitely, well, awesome.

I like Tanner and his personality. You gotta love those childish boys.
Ari.-Rossi chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
oh my gosh

i like freakn cried (srry i get emotional at night for some outrageous reasonn) but anyways, to the point.

i really REALLY love this story. its so short but i get it so well, and its really funny how stupid Tanner can be and I understand so perfectly why Danni forgives him just like that becuz I feel the connection strongly && I totally understand her]

ohh and one more thing-

i totally loved all the acronyms haha they wer so freakn awesome i just loved it
DeeDee Lynette chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Aww. That was real cute. I absolutely love your characters and I love all the lingo. Tanner sounds like such a cutie.
mylittlefirefly chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Cute story :)
jj chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
wonderful. magnificent, beautiful. amazing. superb...and all the other related adjectives to those.
Hear Harmony chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Ah. You so totally rule for this. This is, by far, the best story I've ever read. Partially because I understood everything. And also because my one best friend refuses to speak in any other language but 'gamer lingo.'

Totally PWNED, Sadie.
starsfinallyxplode chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was adorable at the end, but the beginning/middle was the best. You captured the emotions of a lost friendship so intensely it made me sniffle a little. The romance was almost irrelevant to the strength of the friendship you described, to the extent that it didn't matter to me so much if they got together in the end, as long as they made up. Great job.
madebeautiful chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I loved it! Good job...
Alexis Grey chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Favourite. I only wish this could have been a multi chaptered story! Then again, this is just such a brilliant/beautiful little one shot!
Georgianna chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
This is amazing.

I almost cried and I also LOLed.

Great work.
Who-Says-I-Can't-Use-A-Skillet chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Lol.

I say abbreviations out loud all the time.

Needless to say teasing ensues.

Excellent work, the butt-muncher salutes you.

Uhm.

Anywho.

I love it very muchly.

And who doesn't know what 'Pwn' or 'pwned' is.

My only qualm is that you should have used the phrase "Ultimate Pwnage."

Good job. 2 thumbs way up, word dog. (:
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
nice acronyms.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
you have got to be fucking kidding me!

I thought you were dead! (I'm such a noob)

OMG! THIS WAS SO EFFING AWESOME. I'm grinning so hard it... Yeah, look, it's big and wide, and it hurts and I probably look like I'm about to skin someone alive.

But ffs, this was SO cute.

Omfg I don't even know what to say. It was uber cute. And I love the theme and the.. ...okay I'm gonna start listing.

I love the apology, how he used to sing background music from RPG-s to her, how cute they are, the T-shirt, hitting ducks, all the life-threatening danger, the small grins, the fraternizing, "He closed his eyes and sighed, and I felt my already weak resolve withering almost entirely, as if it were being attacked by a monster that took 150,0 hit-points per second." that sentence..

And I love RPGs. M8, I love YOU.

:3 this was uber adorable.

If it weren't so late and if a math test wasn't the first thing to greet my morning I'd turn to reading everything new you uploaded as well as spamming all your inboxes I know.

enjoy.

btw, you totally need to tell me if I did something wrong to end our ranting sessions, 'cause I can totally write 'I R SORRY'
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
this is so adorable!

lol
stars123456789 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
i love your writing style here.

great oneshot :)