Reviews for As Legend Says
Aheen Anna chapter 29 . 11/7/2012
Hello, i read the whole thing so far, and i must say i like the originality. As far as feed back goes, have your thought about doing a bit more detail on them eveyr so offten? Like "his tall form" or "flashing eyes"? I know redicules examples but my point is so far in the reading we know the dragons are much stronger and bigger then humans, but how much? UM...and personaly i dont particualy like back storsy but they add alot to plot if you were thinking of that. Yup. Great soty! Can't wait for more!
Redribin chapter 29 . 7/12/2012
I like this story plot but i can see what you and mean by the plot being a little to open. I find this story sweet and intresting. I would definitly like to read more so ill pm you and email you.
Dragons Forever chapter 26 . 3/17/2012
I think this chapters really, great, and I love this story. But, if you don't mind me saying- I think it was a little to easy for the family to accept the fact that their son was three dragons soulmates, who, in a lot of stories, eat humans. It seemed a little to easy, that's all.
GrimreaperSR chapter 29 . 11/2/2011
But it was getting so good!
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 29 . 8/13/2011
So... I loved your story! I wanna read the new version! I already sent you an e-mail so hope you get to me ASAP!:)
SnowyAshCat chapter 29 . 7/15/2011
I really liked the story and would love to see it finished. :( I know you said you were doing a new one but I don't see very much wrong with this one. You said there was too many unended plots in the story but most the ones I see are things that are like people relationships that would best be suited for having their own stories and to remain as background characters in this one, I think.

If you're really adamant with just completely redoing it then maybe can you post it on here later? I'm interested in reading it but I'm not sure if I could really be useful with feed-back. Sometimes I can really get into it and write paragraphs about it and sometimes I just can't really seem to feel inspired for saying anything more than that I liked, tho sometimes I just like everything enough I don't think anything can be improved in it... But also I really prefer only going with using my Fp account with this stuff. I don't normally use my actual email.

As for other things on this version - I actually like the more human dragons. That might not be what you had in my mind for the story but it works well with this version and this story-line. Changing it will probably change the whole story and the mood and feel of things as well as possibly needing a lot of adjustments to the story-line and characters themselves, although it depends on how much you change them.

When Roscoe almost died and the chaos dragon appeared I liked the idea but the conversation and actions seemed a bit too plain. I'm guessing he's like a LEGENDARY dragon. Maybe a bit more ceremony or descriptive of the magic? Like did Roscoe feel any magic when he (basically) gets immortality? Was there any feel of the elements when the dragons got a power boost? Also stating he gives them a "power boost" seems strange maybe a bit of rephrasing or something would be good?

I know I just said I liked it then told talked bout things that could be changed but that's just some things that I thought might make it better in my opinion. And really that one part was the only thing I really felt needed anything major done.

But anyways these are just my opinions and I really liked this story. :)
Nariki chapter 29 . 4/9/2011
Nu! And it was starting to get . There were a few spelling errors, like making something present tense, while it was past, but i think most of them dont matter. Anywhore, i loved them, even though i think Simon is gay .
Kassandra Duric chapter 29 . 4/5/2011
I thought your dragons on this version were pretty well done if you were to ask me. As for the plots, you might be right there. I felt as if you had 2, maybe even 3, books all piled into one, and now in some cases that may be a good thing, but in this case, I don't think that it was a great idea, so it may be a good idea that you've decided to rewrite and revisit this story. In the long run I would be very happy to read the revised version, if you will let me that is, and I will do my very best to try and help you out with that.
Riyshn chapter 29 . 3/21/2011
I'd be interested in helping with feedback on the new version.
K.S.T.M chapter 29 . 3/2/2011
Oh, I wanna read!xD
Stormshower084 chapter 29 . 3/1/2011
I would very much lime to read the new version but I never get on my email. Could you please pm it to me?
Kristy-Bell chapter 29 . 2/28/2011
I would also love to read the new version and give you my feedback. )
yaoi8808 chapter 29 . 2/28/2011
I would LOVE to read the new version, though when I saw this alert in my inbox, I had my hopes up for a new chapter. Though that is of little matter as long as you intend to continue this story :D

In this older version, the dragons are very human, but I guess that's the hard part of writing about another species. It's too easy to make them seem like your own species :)

Anyways, keep on writing and never stop!
ddz008 chapter 29 . 2/28/2011
I would like to read the new version and give you constructive criticism if that's what you want. :)
oppisum chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
Please write more! You're an amazeingly creative writer and I have fallen in love with this story!
261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »