Reviews for As Legend Says
bbbead chapter 28 . 8/13/2010
please update. this i such a good story i couldn't help but praise and review.
Kassandra Duric chapter 28 . 8/1/2010
Awe, just two? What happened to his third lover? lol Nice chapter, though you're right, I was hopping for more after two months. lol Can't wait till the next chapter.
pille-ip chapter 28 . 7/28/2010
Hehe, this has been truly interesting. I feel like I've been sucked into that world of dragons myself. As if I'm the shadow of Roscoe or something. This story is really different from the rest - the plot is excellent and the characters are good, unique and easy to remember/distinguish from all the other sci-fi/fantasy stories out there. And yeah, it was really my first time reading about mating during flight. I guess some birds may even do that so I guess it's possible, but really unique again :)
Orio K chapter 28 . 7/22/2010
Haven't seen this story in a while! But it was worth the wait. Yay, buttsex! lol.

While I was reading the part with Kamau, all I could think was "geez, Rosco must be super flexiable!" and I just couldn't picture exactly how laying down but still flying sex would work. Oh, well.

Good stuff, though. Can't wait for the next chapter.
HiddenByFaeries chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
aw! You're welcome! Gotta say, this is one of my favorite chapters in ASL!
JtheChosen1 chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
Excellent work as always!
Isamara chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
Hey! I've been reading through your story (from the beginning and all) and it has been improving as you go along. Still, I would like to help with beta-ing if you would like me to look through and suggest changes to your first chapter.

Just random offer here; I need practice for uni and for fun. Your story is lots of fun - don't stop writing!
Raiya-shi chapter 28 . 7/18/2010
Thanks for the update and yummy smex! Good thing they aren't like birds... that always has the potential to end badly... hopefully all will go well with the emperor and all their other business... but I know that prob won't be the case . P Thanks again for the update!
cinderandsmoke chapter 28 . 7/17/2010
Great job!
corigray333 chapter 28 . 7/17/2010
Your updates are worth waiting for. I can't get enough of this story. How will it be with Sharif? I can't say whom I like the most out of the dragons, they are all so sweet and lascivious. Thank you!
annie chapter 27 . 7/1/2010
Wow, i like it very much ! Though, I am a little fearful of having BAD humans learn the dragons' existence. I like whole feel of Roscoe and his Samirs, not to sappy and not too unrealistic... I'm excited about the bonding ceremony... Gosh, so looking forward forward to ur next update! :)
dreamercrys chapter 27 . 6/7/2010
Love it! Can;t wait for more! :D
Kassandra Duric chapter 27 . 5/31/2010
I didn't think this chapter was too bad, I thought it was kindda sweet actually. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sorry it took me so long to get to read it, lots of stuff has come up so now I only get the chance to read a couple of stories a week when I'm at my office job. _;

Any way, I don't do beta reading, but if you're still up for some one to beta and haven't gotten one yet, you can contact my beta, makhearts, you can find her under my favorits list. She's a great beta reader and does a thourow read on things.
gallowsCalibrator chapter 27 . 5/9/2010
I really like it so far! I love it. Can't wait for you to update.

Raven
Raiya-shi chapter 27 . 5/8/2010
Thanks for the update! Cute snuggling at the end! Hopefully you can update soon... I HATE finals . Maybe you can update after *shrugs* Thanks again for the update!
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »