Reviews for Random Thoughts
WriterGurl123 chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
I love this story and Eva probably looks amazing with her purple hair. Carl is just jealous that she is a better drummer than he is, and he needs to go take his drum sticks and pull them out of his ass. lol

I definitely think that being in the band would be good for Eva, and she gets to meet people she's never met before. It's awesome! Love it!
Jevanminx chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
Playing for another band, and thats why he kept blowing them off, it could add a nice twist. Definitly gotta love having James wrapped around her finger, hehehehehe.

The bunny always dies first chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
Hehehehe, estrogen.

Update! )
yayawhynot89 chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
Awesome! Lolz I'm liking the fact that she got purple dyed in her hair and I can't wait until Carl gets the boot. :) More please :D
midnightbeauty chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
Carl sucks, replace his butt! Gosh. Haha, I
Jevanminx chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
Oh Carl is such an arse, still loving James, but Adam is better, hehehehehe.

Deeps chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
WOW! another awesome chapter. "why did she cry?" . James is hilarious as always. I cant wait for another chapter.
righthere431 chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
carl is a jerk ]
yayawhynot89 chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
Yay! Another awesome chapter. I'm suprised that Eva cried though. Oh and James is simply hilarious lolz I love him.
Emily3 chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
Oi !

that was good .

keep it up !
The bunny always dies first chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
Why did she cry? Who cries for that? *shaking head* -sigh- little longer, which is good. Oh, and I got my muffin this morning, it was really really good ...anyway, update soon.
midnightbeauty chapter 13 . 7/23/2008
Aww Adam has a crusshh! How cute
Jevanminx chapter 12 . 7/23/2008
Ah gotta love James, he's great.

midnightbeauty chapter 12 . 7/22/2008
Yes James again! Haha, yay :P Chad is cute . But not sexy like Adam ;) And I love her brothers too, they remind me of my two older brothers... except mine might be a bit more overprotective XD They're worse than my dad! Well, I fell and scratched up my face (on top of the sunburn x.x) so I'm going to go put bandaids on it . But update soon! I want to read more! :)

Kisses,