Reviews for Random Thoughts
Aria Deloncray chapter 30 . 8/13/2008
They won! I'm so excited! I love Chris, you should write a story with him as the lead. Can't wait for the next.
Panda chapter 29 . 8/13/2008
You have a co-writer? O.O

YAY! Spice! Soem could call it lemon, but it's not unrestricted, so I consider it spice ] There's that little bit of flavour I was talking about! ] ]

Man, you rock! LOL Mason is an arse. He's awesome for it. Well, you know what I mean. Not AWESOME as in the 'yeah - we love you!' awesome, but he brings something different to the table.

... Bad vibes.

Rofl. The roses and hot chocolate was sweet... a little corny, but cornyness is all part of the romance deal. Nice job with both chapters, but I liked this last one ESPECIALLY.

You never cease to amaze me with your updates. Haha.

Talk soon!

Love love,

Panda

xoxo
Jevanminx chapter 29 . 8/13/2008
Aw, he was jealous how sweet. hahahahaha Amethyst was busted.

JM
righthere431 chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
cute, adam was really jealous... i cant wait till they kick mason's band's butt!
righthere431 chapter 28 . 8/12/2008
the roses were really sweet haha
righthere431 chapter 27 . 8/12/2008
lol cute
The bunny always dies first chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
Loved it! Update so- oo it's pouring! Anyway, update soon.
Deeps chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
Again u r an excellent writer, This chapter is good. I hate that Mason guy and Adam and Eva should kick him. i cant wait for another chapter.
righthere431 chapter 26 . 8/12/2008
lol so funny, but im glad that her parents mostly her mom accepted them lol
theRaven'sDesk chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
I love it! I would like to see Adam a little bit more jelous, but that's just my personal opinion.
WriterGurl123 chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
Damn! She ruined the make out session. Franklin really does need to ask her out, sooner than later! lol P
Aria Deloncray chapter 29 . 8/12/2008
*snickers* Amethyst is great. Can't wait for the next.
Jevanminx chapter 28 . 8/12/2008
Okay, yeah I officially love him as much as much as I possibly can, white roses, you cant go wrong with them, red are too traditional. Oh Eva got recognised, very cool.

JM
theRaven'sDesk chapter 28 . 8/11/2008
I love it! I love it! I love it! Write more please, this is exactly my type of book!
righthere431 chapter 25 . 8/11/2008
thats good that bridget and her are ok now, and lets hope that the dinner goes well lol
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »