Reviews for Random Thoughts
The bunny always dies first chapter 28 . 8/11/2008
) cutesie
The bunny always dies first chapter 27 . 8/11/2008
O.O whats a cheese curd?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
...I love bassists. They're always awesome )

Nice story- I can see it's going to be quite interesting to read.
Aria Deloncray chapter 28 . 8/11/2008
Yay Eva! I'm so excited she was recognized. Can't wait for the next.
righthere431 chapter 24 . 8/11/2008
yes her mom is awesome now lol
Aria Deloncray chapter 27 . 8/11/2008
Aww, that was so sweet! Adam seemed a little different. Can't wait for the next.
Jevanminx chapter 27 . 8/11/2008
Oh that was so so so so cute. Adam is just the sweetest guy ever, I love him, so great, hehehehe.

JM
Cereza M. xx chapter 27 . 8/11/2008
YAY!

That was totally sweet. The buzzer thing!

This was a cute chapter - I liked it. Are my spidey senses tingling with falsehoods when I detect pent up romantic tension between our lovebirds?

*winks mischievously*

Remember, tootsie, don't be afraid to experiment a little with their relationship ] Spice it up if you think it's necessary. Trust me, your readers will only love you for it, no matter how perverted you feel HAHA!

You know, every now and then it's like a reality check; I keep getting surprised when I remember you're the same person who wrote 'When the Love Bug Bites'. Seriously, while that was a gorgeous story with a lovely plot and characters, Random Thoughts really rapes it. (Not literally... ') You've improved inspiringly, my friend ]

Update soon!

Love love!

Panda

xoxo

Can't believe I hadn't added this to favs before now! O.O
Jevanminx chapter 26 . 8/10/2008
I do hope she is in the clear, and poor little Penny, looks like she liked the smart looking dorky Chris, something between those two would be weird, hehehehe, but I think strangely cute at the same time.

JM
The bunny always dies first chapter 26 . 8/10/2008
T_T ...Corn *Shaking head*

"Penny" needs some kind of professional help.
Cereza M. xx chapter 26 . 8/9/2008
Lovely ]

I quite enjoyed that. I can't picture the rocker boys dressed up as nerds, though. I just keep imagining clowns in my mind, and the image won't clear, no matter how many times I read over their descriptions lol.

So, now we can move on to the battle of the bands, ne? Excellent! Bring it on, Mason-baka (from memory his name is Mason... might be wrong lol)

Oh! One thing I noticed:

"It's her bedtime anyways."

I've never met a mother who says 'anyways'. Haha. Just watch your characters' vocabulary.

Other than that - spiffing! (just had the urge to say it)

Update soon, kay?

And check out the story! I uploaded it; he he he *grin*. It's called 'My Best Friend's Brother'... if you get a mo', give it a squiz ]]

Love love!

Panda

xxox
WriterGurl123 chapter 26 . 8/9/2008
I really love being loved to pieces of pieces of pieces, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling all over. lol

I'm glad that her mother liked them and Penelope is a very weird child, but it makes her so adorable. Love it!
Aria Deloncray chapter 26 . 8/9/2008
*snickers* I haven't stopped laughing since I read about the guys. Can't wait for the next.
Mrs.Cupcake chapter 26 . 8/9/2008
I loved this chapter. I can just imagime how they were dressed. I can't belive Penelope had a crush on Chris.

I hope you update soon.
midnightbeauty chapter 25 . 8/9/2008
Haha, cool, impress the parents party! Can't wait to read that . Anywho I should go get ready for my own sleepover/party, but I can't wait for more! :)

Kisses,