Reviews for I'm not prolific but I am proyou
Solemn Coyote chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
So, ever since ficpress switched the 'review story' and 'add to favorites list' buttons, I've been writing some fairly awkward reviews. They usually go something along the lines of "uh...I like your stuff, but not maybe as much as I might have implied with my ill-considered left-click."

Fortunately, this isn't one of those reviews at all. I flat out love this poem. I'm not really sure what useful feedback I can give besides that, since it's so incredibly short. It does what a tanka is supposed to do, evoking emotion from the reader. In my case, that emotion is 'aw'. This is easily one of the most adorable poems I've read in a long time.

-SC
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Oh, this. THIS! This little stab of sweetness made me smile. Sometimes rejecting creativity for contentment is the right move, especially when it results in lovely little things like this.
interrobangdance chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love that you used "or" ... like the thousands of poems is the same as a morning in bed. With or without bad breath heh. And the "conclusion" is a nice word, makes you think that the above is some kind of problem...or I dunno maybe that's just me. I like this alot, every line switched it around.
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I felt that the lines "thousands of poems/or sunday morning in bed" was grammatically awkward. but maybe that's just me. otherwise, it was a good poem.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Review Game.

To me, it seemed really odd that you didn't end the piece with a period since the other punctuation was perfectly done. Maybe it was on purpose, but it seemed out of place to me.

I really liked the word choice and play on words in the title. That was interesting and different and fit perfectly with the piece. I didnt like "Thousands of poems/or Sunday morning" the plural/singular thing messed me up a bit I had to read it a few times to understand that, but it might just be me being slow... lol. The other thing is the word entangled, I see it a lot in pieces and your usually so awesome with word choice so that disappointed me.

I did like the description "morning breath." It's something we can all relate to. It's also great because it's such a negative thing, so it almost makes you think, you'll pick the poems, but you don't. Plus, it's shows more how you love him than saying something great about him and then picking him.

I like the piece. It's very short and to the point. It's not your most poetic piece with metaphors and such, but it's a really sweet piece and the title, I think it what really makes it very interesting. It's also relateable, which is always something I like.
instantramen chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was awesome.

15 seconds of bliss while reading.

Excellent job.

...and the title made me giggle, so extra kudos!