Reviews for I Lied To Him
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
We all make mistakes we, later on, wish we could take back. It's what being human is all about. Learning from our mistakes. I don't know the whole story behind this, but I do wish you find you who truly want to be with.

If you ever need to talk, I'm here to listen. :)

Faith
JS chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I just read your latest message to me before reading this poem. I thought of leaving this alone but I think more needs to be said.

'Is it a bad thing that when I woke up this morning, I didn't remember any of it? And when I did, that I wanted to know if you had written for/about me?'

So where are you right now, you feel nothing yet you do? I think it may be wise of you, should you write another poem based on your mixed emotions to counter this poem if it doesn't measure up to how you feel at this point in time.

I'm bothered about how you portrayed me in this poem, as if I had the mind of an internet predator and unleashing an evil scheme against your boyfriend, in purely selfish motives. Didn't I stay after the incident to calm you down? Didn't I write that discreet and honest apology to Devon promising him to severe contact with you (even though you announced today I didn't have to listen to him 'even' though I know he's justified?)

As I recall, you wrote 'you can't tell me you missed that' and I replied with '10/10'. In the succession of e-mails you wrote to me and my correspondence, I offered to decline whenever you wanted me to like a gentleman.

You told me 'it would be fine' and I agreed to go along with this because it would just be one time. Just one time. You have my sentiment for your friend who fell for some guy over the internet, of whom she made the mistake of sending inappropriate images to him and started this tragic love triangle ( I guess ) but this is nothing like that.

Before you broke into tears you were behaving promiscuous, enticing, just like we knew you would because your philosophy that night was 'boys will be boys'. I asked like a gentleman if you wanted to go through with this, and then we collaborated, just like we intended.

So I don't see how you aligned smirking and that comment 10/10 with malevolent intent, because before that it was simply a good time. I also believe I mentioned it was only going to be 'the last time' and I was planning on keeping it that way.

You are not the victim, we both are at fault. If Devon admits that himself then things really 'should' return to normal faster than I thought. Does Devon hate me? He is justified for that, no argument there. Do you feel guilty? I wish you would've told me to stop, I only asked you a hundred times if you 'wanted to go through with this' and you said yes on many occasions before you gave yourself a guilt trip.

Furthermore, I wrote Devon an e-mail apologizing and backing off. I think I should write it here just in case other people decide to investigate further into this piece:

"I understand.

I want to apologize for things getting out of hand, and to get straight to the point I'm going to stop communicating with Danielle entirely. I know she's very precious to you, I didn't mean to insult you or anything like that. You have every right to be angry at me right now.

I don't think there's a need for me to write excuses. Right now Danielle believes you're going to break up with her soon, I hope that's not true and won't happen because it wasn't my intention to get between you both.

As of now I'm backing off.

Take care,

- J"

I think you read it because I think I asked you to ask him to read this message.

Anyway, now you're telling me:

Come on Danielle, what's going on?

I really wish you'd take this poem down.

It's simply not fair, and you didn't paint a clear image of last night. I'm not about to write a poem against this, I don't want to stoke the flames on this incident and I don't need to. But I'm not an internet predator. I'm not a bully. I'm not selfish.

I hope Devon reads this because I want him to know I'm respecting him by backing away, not because I want to continue 'boning' his girlfriend even though that never was the case.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
ouch, wow, that is... yeah. Maybe... no. Wow, no advice, heh you have done the impossible: presented situations on which I cannot comment.
sweets555 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
ohmygod.

i'm guessing you wanna talk about it?
RF chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Yea, I think this one deserves a ..."review". Chica. Ill give it to you straight. You fucked up. But there is nothing on EARTH that could make me hate you. EVER. Or even love you less. Yea. I'm mad, but I can deal with mad. I need you chica.