Reviews for Airport Monday Morning
heyitsstupidme chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
I really like that so far.
It's a pity it probably isn't continued, because it hasn't been updated in 3 years, but I enjoyed reading the first four chapters :)
Chris Teke chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Finally,I read it. . . Update please!
crack the sky chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
kso i rly like this and i want you to update now even though you haven't in like... almost a year. but seriously, i love this. the chapters are quick and well-written and fun and i love the last line in chapter 3.
Digital Karma chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
As I told you through email (and my username leaves nothing to the imagination at to my email address) I love what you have so far (: The chapters are quick but they're enough to catch my undivided attention which is.. well, difficult ; Keep it up!
SuzannaR chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Very Good, You write really well in the first person!

Keep updating!

s
Abstruse Blue chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
Wow I really like this so far. Their dynamic is cute and entertaining! I wonder where it will go from there. I also wonder at the meaning of Dexter's "death of me" line. So cute though, I love them both!
Catriona-12 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
This is extremely well-written, and completely believable. It's gotten to the point where, as much as I know it's a fictional situation fleshed out with fictional characters, I want these two guys to have their happily-ever-after.

Update, please?

~KT
Pretty. Odd chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Dude, so I really like this o: i really like Joel. and Dexter too. :D more soon?
untitled furniture chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aww, I'm hooked. Update soon. 0
My Dear Adora chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
*happy squee noises*

XD What? I did my concrit earlier. I am now allowed a fangirl moment.