Reviews for Totally Reversed
kirstenb.0319 chapter 18 . 9/2/2008
It's okay that the chapters are short...I can't blame you. School definitely takes up too much of our time. We should get paid to endure this ridiculousness! lol.
Burnt Paper chapter 18 . 9/2/2008
hi love the story!

alan? oh a new love triangle?

this feels like a soap opera.

p.s you read breaking dawn! i loved it especially in jacobs pov and reneesme!

ah...

well count youself lucky ive checked my schools site and it turns out i have a half day of school on friday than normal school begins on monday!

kill me!
Burnt Paper chapter 17 . 8/30/2008
yay you reviewed!

o-er this is so cool

cant wait till the next chapter

p.s

haha!

ive still got 2 weeks till school starts in england!

have fun!

*does embarassing dance than remembers have school in 2 weeks and starts crying*
Burnt Paper chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
this is getteing better everytime!

i just want to say AH

S&R are so CUTE!

ok i am having a grandmother kind of moment (you know when you just want to pinch cheek and talk about kittens and knitting)

cant wait for the update.

p.s

hope you had fun at CAMP!
Koki Enwai chapter 16 . 8/19/2008
Hm, not much really happened in this chapter, but it was still pretty enjoyable. It left me with some questions, as usual.

Nice work. :)

Darkened Storm chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
Wow, good story! I just joined, and yours was the first I saw that looked fun. If any of you are on FanFiction and know Dark and Wild, I'm her twin. Anyways, this is my first review and this is a great story! I love the romance between Skyla and Ryker. So cute.
Koki Enwai chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
Aw, that was such a sweet moment at the end there. Great interaction. Anyway, I'm excited to read more. Good luck with basketball camp!

Burnt Paper chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
wow i love this story its so good!

basket ball camp? sounds cool thogh ve never got baskeyball,

i am ore of a netball,hockey,badmingon and football type!

lol

XoXo

c/shiraz
Burnt Paper chapter 14 . 8/13/2008
ah

they both said that important four letter word but now...

does she really have to marry a hunter.

that so unfair if she did.

i love this story/novel.

please update.

p.s isnt there a five hour difference between london and canada so wont it be 6:00am there?
Burnt Paper chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
o-er

its so good to have the roles changed!

its really really fantastic!

skylas parents are kind of cool! letting ryker stay the night.
Burnt Paper chapter 12 . 8/13/2008
well ill also e excited if i wrote a story also this good!

god i fell jralous

but in a good complimentful way!
kirstenb.0319 chapter 14 . 8/12/2008
I think the story's going well so far, but I think it's a little weird that they fall in love because they've only known each other for like three days or something like that. Good story though.
Koki Enwai chapter 13 . 8/12/2008
Intense indeed. Lol Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this so far.

Can't wait for more!

kirstenb.0319 chapter 12 . 8/11/2008
You are comically evil by having an ending to a chapter like that...it's just sadistic! Anyway, please post soon so I can find out what happened and if he got himself transported back to the clearing, right into the midst of those vampires! Hurry.
Burnt Paper chapter 11 . 8/11/2008

happy birthday to you

happy birthday dear lynn-night (well thats a mouth full)

happy birthday to you

in here you only can start driving lessons at 16 you have to be 17 for a licence!

lucky you!

have a great! DAY! BIRTHDAY!