Reviews for I Hate Feather Pillows
deefective chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Haha, I know you were expecting a review from me so here it is.

You have a few spelling mistakes. Some not so noticeable and others very much so. Another thing I noticed is that at one point you contradict yourself.

"She is very serious, but I can't put it in my head to care. In fact, I really don't care. Not one bit. Get serious mother. I don't give a damn anymore."

From that, I get the impression that Adrian hates his mother or does not care about her at all. But then you say:

"I am polite and gracious, and my mother is my favorite person."

That confused me, I thought he hated his mother?

Anyways, other than that and a few spelling errors this has an interesting plot so far. I laugh at the idea that he's gay and going to an all boys school but things like that always make for an interesting story. Overall, nice job.

I'll be reading the other chapters soon.
iTsukiko chapter 31 . 7/19/2008
O: -Poke.- I HAVEN'T REVIEWED. DID YOU MISS ME? ;D So anyways. Loved it. Yattayatta. IS THERE GOING TO BE SMUT? O_O
crystal balle chapter 30 . 7/19/2008
TT_TT Why can't people just all be nice and respect everyone else? Sorry, I hate mean people. Just go away and let Kian make Adrian happy, Adrian's Dad!

And thanks. 8D
crystal balle chapter 29 . 7/19/2008
Aw, they're so cute together. I'm gone all next week, and I can't wait to get back and read everything you've posted since now. And are they swimming in jeans? Keep up the good work.
BvT chapter 28 . 7/18/2008
omg... I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS STORY! It is one of the very very few stories that I have really really really like on fictionpress so far... I feel like everything just kinda fits together... This is random but I also like how the chapters aren't extremply long or really short like some stories I have read... It makes it easy for me to remember what happened last. Hope to read more soon!
iTsukiko chapter 28 . 7/18/2008
I KNEW IT. xD

Nummy chapter. I loved it. :B

Valentine is tired.. I review over messenger, or aim later? D:
LilwenKeitha chapter 27 . 7/18/2008
I've said this before, but i really love this story. It's just awesome.
the end TYMES chapter 27 . 7/18/2008
KEEP THE LUV MANZ. -pops out of the comfort of AIM-;;

Continue typing in my little dungeon so I dont get bored. : D
cobraqueen17 chapter 27 . 7/18/2008
Quick review then cleaning house. Okay kidnapping would be hard but I just wanted to see Kain's reaction. Take all the fun away. Just kidding.
Seraph-of-Nightsong chapter 27 . 7/18/2008
hehehehe yes it made me giggle _

i'm sorry if my reviews aren't as constructive as you would like . what with classes all summer.. thinking outside of class isn't really my forte right now! :3 but know that if something does jump out at me I will let you know hehe..

(oh and as for your crazy level.. welcome to the club! hahahaha. although my friend, Souls-and-Turkey-Cafe, might just have you beat... lol we have crazy fun times...)
AmeliaMC chapter 26 . 7/18/2008
I'm assuming this refers to me. I'm sorry you think my reply is rude, but it is not. I've had awful experiences where people literally get there friends to flame my things because I won't review on other sites. I'm sorry if it offended you. However,I didn't tell you that you needed to "just be happy that I alerted" you. I told you that I didn't want you private messaging me about something as trivial as a little review. If you wanted one you could have asked me at the bottom of a chapter and I would have gladly given one. I see reviews as a place to critique and ask authors what they thought about I part I don't understand. I don't want to just review and say two words. And if you're wondering, I always give a review of the last chapter, to tell the author good job on completion and to compliment something I feel they did well, so you needn't worry about your review.

-Amelia.
versaillesxxkamijoxxlover chapter 21 . 7/17/2008
i liked it from this point of view and it was cute.

but little sisters are not all that fun. i have two younger sisters one is 4 and the other is 2. CHOAS! but i love them all the same i feel like adrian i don't want them to be hurt any sort of way.

love your story!
iTsukiko chapter 27 . 7/17/2008
D'awh.. /
crystal balle chapter 25 . 7/17/2008
I heard DECEMBERUNDERGROUND first, then my I was looking through my brother's cds and I saw a burned AFI cd, which was weird, 'cuz he hates stuff like that. So I listened to it (it was Sing the Sorrow) and I loved it, even more than DECEMBERUNDERGROUND.

Please, tell me that Adrian's dad isn't coming back. Though I do enjoy angst. Especially when it makes Kian and Adrian closer.
LizLizLiz chapter 26 . 7/17/2008
"Who do you think you are? George W. Bush? The Queen of England? Hermione Granger?"

Ahaha, you are one funny person. :) Love the story so far.

(I seem to find everything funny, and sometimes it doesn't work out. :/)
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »