Reviews for I Hate Feather Pillows
iTsukiko chapter 26 . 7/17/2008
O: Author's Note had me shivering in my boots. ;~;

Even though it wasn't directed towards me.. x'D;

But anyways, I totally know what you mean.. D:

I've written two stories, and I've never gotten a review.. ;~;

Slightly depressing..

But anyways. I hope I help, even a little bit..? :'D
iTsukiko chapter 25 . 7/17/2008
:'D I gave you a comment on gaia..
cobraqueen17 chapter 26 . 7/17/2008
*pats on back* deep breaths its okay. Its usually best to just ignore. You sound a little scary in that but you have a right to be. Just don't let it affect you. Well my opponion anyway.
cobraqueen17 chapter 25 . 7/17/2008
I did read it. Anyway maybe Kian should give Adrian a jurnalor something I mean seriosly I was beat as a kid but never been that angsty. Then again washy raped... I don't think can't remeber most so don't matter. Anyway wonder what his dads going to do. Kidnap?
Seraph-of-Nightsong chapter 25 . 7/17/2008
*loves on Kian and worries about what Adrian's dad will do to him eventually*
iTsukiko chapter 24 . 7/17/2008
O: Hay.

I've been here since the first day you ahem, posted this..

But, believe it or not, I'm terrified of leaving reviews. It's a terrible fear, and no one understands it.. n.n;

So uhm. Gaiaonline, huh? I play. xD Did you like the new monthly collectibles this month? :B
cobraqueen17 chapter 24 . 7/17/2008
Ah another aurthor who listens to music while writting. Each story diffrent band for me. AFI 6th grade so seven to eight years ago. Adicting band they are. The whole jumping chapter threw me for a loop and I had no clue what was going on. Cleared up now however.
crystal balle chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
I'm just always extremely happy, and sometimes I'll just get really upset and start sobbing into a stranger's shoulder for no reason whatsoever, (I'm exaggerating; I have never really done that.) and our parental situation is similar.

Angst is what makes good stories great. And depressing. But when there's angst, the happy ending is that much happier. And I promise I won't kill you.

And, just out of curiosity, what's your favorite AFI/Panic at the Disco album/song?
the end TYMES chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
Yar. Sorry I havent reviewed at all. This site is just new to me. BUT YOUR STORY IS LIKE TOTALLY AWESOME SO MAKE 23453647 chapters.
crystal balle chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
Wow, I feel proud for making you write so much.

This was a really moving chapter. I love Erik - he's really a lot like me - and if he had killed himself, I'd be so sad. TT_TT
Seraph-of-Nightsong chapter 22 . 7/17/2008
aw! *cuddles Erik and Adrian close* My poor boys T.T

(how much time passed between the last two chapters?)
LilwenKeitha chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
I love this story! It's so addictive, and awesome. More please?
cobraqueen17 chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
First if you have a Gaia screen name what is it please. Second I love his random thought process especially when AFI got involved. Overall I like this story and can't wait to see what happens.
crystal balle chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
If you could read his thoughts, Kian would be super-approachable. He says that Adrian never says what he's thinking, but Kian's thoughts are usually understandable and he doesn't voice them. Oh well, I love them both anyways. And how do you manage to update so often? Are you posting them as you write them, or is it already written? Whenever I write stories, I get frustrated and take them down. I can never finish them.
The Last Punkstanerd chapter 21 . 7/16/2008
I like your P.O.V. from the character, I kinda knew what was going on but I still like it, you characters are very in depth and when/ if you read chapter 4 of mine don't think I stole, you just helped me speed up the process I was gonna save it for later
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »