Reviews for Where There's Love
reader chapter 23 . 10/17/2008
Yay! Cute! The ravine and the fall was exciting, and I loved the ending, but I feel like it went by a bit too fast after the hospital...I mean, did she never really explain why she went to the ravine path? Did Hannah have no remorse? Was Hannah's purpose just to be flat character, a villain that would spur on the plot? Other than that, I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
g.na chapter 16 . 10/15/2008
whoa... they got close.

great so far
Ravina chapter 23 . 10/13/2008
I just let out a sigh of delight...it was such a nice and sweet ending...corniness be damned! :)

Loved it!

I loved it!

AMAZING! Sequel!

Good job!
kittyluvr1 chapter 23 . 10/2/2008
Good ending to your story where Brendan takes Dylan to the premiere of the movie that they filmed in Indiana.
Bellaria chapter 23 . 9/29/2008
i hope you know that this story is awesome, i loved it!

you did an awesome job!

Bellaria
nkltt chapter 23 . 9/26/2008
i really liked this story. i liked that it was told from the 1st person, i think that you usually write in the 3rd person, so this was cool and different. the plot was well written and well developed. i'd LOVE a sequel...
Jevanminx chapter 23 . 9/25/2008
Good wrap for an ending there, tieing in all the lose ends and whatnot, I enjoyed reading it and you did another excellent job on a story.

JM
book.babe15 chapter 23 . 9/24/2008
soo cutee! great epiloguee, i love this story! :)
vio923 chapter 23 . 9/24/2008
I liked the story and the ending was fine! An EPI when they are older would be nice but I do realize that you are writing other things right now.

Thanks for a fun read!
Classychik chapter 23 . 9/24/2008
awe...yeah it's kind of cliche, but it's a romance, what romance is with out a cliched ending? Anyways that was an awesome ending and story!:)

Classychik!:D
Nollie Marie chapter 23 . 9/24/2008
yes very corny but u must eat your veggies like good kids.
sugarpunk19 chapter 22 . 9/19/2008
I always know when I start one of your stories that I am going to love it and hate to see it come to an end!:(

so . . . how about that sequel? lol
Fleetwood chapter 22 . 9/13/2008
So great. I love all of your stories, are you going to do an epilogue soon? I'd love another chapter just to see what happens to the characters, a little more Brendan maybe :)
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »