Reviews for Where There's Love
vio923 chapter 22 . 9/7/2008
Hope you post the EPI soon. I still think that she is a little young - but if they don't rush things - it can work out.
Westley chapter 22 . 9/6/2008
I can't help but grin like MANIAC at the ending lines. It's so wonderfully cute! God, it makes me want to dunk my head into a bucket of pig guts and cow eyeballs just to wipe this smile that I have right now, off.

Lol, I can't wait for the epilogue!

Bren is too good to be true, and so are your stories! You have amazing talents.
kittyluvr1 chapter 22 . 9/4/2008
Good chapter with Brendan expressing his feelings for Dylan.
kittyluvr1 chapter 21 . 9/2/2008
Good chapter with Dylan being found in the woods and Brendan helping out in the search.
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
That was really good! So different to your phone call sries but i loved it nonetheless.
kittyluvr1 chapter 20 . 9/1/2008
Good chapter in showing the interaction between Dylan and Hannah, hopefully Dylan would be fine.
Jevanminx chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
Aw, she's getting better, and Bren is going to stay with her. Damn right that should of scared Hannah, Dylan nearly died.

JM
creative barcode chapter 22 . 9/1/2008
aw... muffin.

and, yeah, hannah has some anger managment issues...
book.babe15 chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
aw so cutee i love it! and i dont want it to end!
Ab chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
Woahh!

Nicely summarized and fitted into one chapter!

Not too many intense details but enough to let us know what happened and how it ended.

Very nice.

When will your (hopefully) next story be? Or will you take a break? I think you should totally take a break and chill out from busy schedules of whatever you do in life and from writing amazing stories and then come back when you're all rested but then there's also the selfish part of me that wonders :P.

Haha but anyway like all of your other stories this one was wonderful and I give you major props on it!
Silly-girl15 chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
OMG! great chaps! they were so good!
Me chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
'bout Bloody time! Jeez!
kittyluvr1 chapter 19 . 8/30/2008
Good chapter and it looks like Kristen could become Dylan's friend.
Jevanminx chapter 21 . 8/30/2008
YES, they found her, damn Hannah, doesnt know where she is my arse, and Brendan, aw he was crying.

JM
Ab chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
Woah another cliffhanger! Kind of..

not as bad as the last one but still a little one nonetheless xD.

Will Dylan be alright!

Will Hannah get what she deserves? (and Zac?)

I'm glad Brendan opened up at the end. :)) Very swet.

I love the grandpa by the way. haha.

I love the way you write. I could feel Dylan's pain.

I actually have a question about your writing.

Do you plan on writing stories like these in the future and fun stuff? or do you plan on going published?

Cause really I believe you can do it and be a best seller for teens books or something. Or like Nicholas Sparks cause everyone loves a good love/action story here and then!

Well thanks for the update and I hope you have a good weekend too whether you update or not!
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »