Reviews for Where There's Love
ava chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
Awh, Brendan finally told the public Dylan was his girlfriend!

So sweet.

Can't believe the story's ending soon. D; hope you can update soon.

-ava.
irish89 chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
Wow this is really good! It's a very realistic story. And Hannah is one of those people that we all know; and love to hate. Update soon can wait to read more!
joey chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
It's possible I read this chapter while at work.. and now all my co-workers think I'm a pansy b/c I got all teary eyed.

keep up the awesomeness.. I really like grandpa.. he's my favorite.
Westley chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
So much emotion in this chapter! I feel for Brendan, I can understand why he can't help out with searching, but he was hurting just as badly emotionally, as Dylan was physically.

‘He hid on the side of the barn, sulking. Anger mixed with the all-consuming fear. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He felt so helpless.’

That line really took me away… it had me teary eyed! Finally, the ending was unexpected -Brendan revealing the truth about Dylan- but it was all good. I loved it.

Bren is such a sweetheart! Love him.
poppiesinoctober chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
Aw, the ending was so cute. Gah. Makes me all...emotional. Haha. Well, I hope she tells the world about Hannah. What a witch. Thanks for the update! Update again as soon as you can!
ava chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
oh wow.

I just started reading today, and I think it's a really good story. Unlike the other "girl meets/falls in love with celebrity" stories, this one has a deeper meaning and stuff. (:

Anyways, HANNAH'S PHYSCO! That idiot, hope she gets caught and blahblah.

GREAT STORY.

AVA b.
TammyS3 chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
Your story is a new favorite of mineD
kathy chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
i am really hoping that hannah gets caught. she's so evil \.

karma should kick in. bad things should happen to her. ).
book.babe15 chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
love it!
SundayBest chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
I am in love with this story. Cannot wait to see how you end it.
U know me chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
HEY! U can't let it here, missy. Get too it.

Huggles

N
book.babe15 chapter 20 . 8/28/2008
omg! UPDATE! please :)
Ab chapter 20 . 8/28/2008
WOAH. Was I wrong. Cliffhanger? Ah!

As a good guy supporter, I realy hope that Hannah has a life lesson that really NAILS it to her later.

She's insane period.

Also, I wanted to know if all of Dylan's current problems will be solved within the next few chapters. Like will it be kind of solved but more in the future that you won't write cause the story will end? Or fully solved and moving on to better things.

Zac should also learn his lesson somehow. lol.

Ahh I hope Dylan's ok. Thanks for the chapter
Jevanminx chapter 20 . 8/28/2008
I will not swear, I will not swear, god how could Hannah do that, what the hell is wrong with that girl, shes damn psycho, seriously, please say Dylan is found soon. Oh look, I didn't swear, hehe.

JM