Reviews for Blue Hour
sup3rmar10 chapter 16 . 4/18/2013
a addicting story and cliff hanger from hell...
Lorana chapter 16 . 7/19/2010
I really like your story, but did I miss something or did you not write what happened between in the woods when Aria meet that Lycan? From where you left off in the first story to the continuation it seemed to be missing. It wasn't so much of a problem since you could figure out the jest of what happened. But it was still a little confusing.
Deirdre Morgan chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
Awesome story! It was a little hard to read at first but it cleared up real quickly...Definitely one of my favorites stories so far. Anyway, I hope you continue it; I know I would love to continue reading it, and I will try to keep reviewing any upcoming chapters. Keep up the good work!
Amarantis chapter 16 . 10/9/2009
So, cool. I really hope that in the end Landon and her will be happy together. I think that the dream Aria had about Landon saying those stuff has something to do with preserving the werewolf race.

Ah, American junk food...the thing we all dream , what's this thing with the "Rebeller"?
Amarantis chapter 14 . 8/7/2009
I love Landon moments. They're so perfect with each other.
barkerpup chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I've been reading your stories and I greatly enjoy reading them...Sorry I haven't reviewed before I'm not that great at doing it...I just wanted you to know you do a wonderful job at writing and I wish you would continue...
ZombieDragon chapter 9 . 1/30/2009
Awesome chapter!
Amarantis chapter 8 . 1/8/2009
So many sweet moments with Landon. :)
ZombieDragon chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Of what I read so far of this story, I really love it. I am surprised that you don't have many reviews for this and Shadow, but I guess it's because people aren't exposed to your story as much as they should or they're too lazy to review...

The plot so far is interesting, and I'm wondering what'll happen next.
Morgan Davis chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
oh yay! hurry and add more. sorry for the short review i am just in a hurry to go to work.
Morgan Davis chapter 5 . 10/29/2008
ok so i just want to let you know that i am officially hooked on this story! it is so good! i just couldn't stop reading it!

a few things have been bothering me though... when i first started reading this your characters don't seem quite as concrete. i could tell that you definitely didn't have the story sorted out in your head, or the characters for that matter...

i still think that sometimes your character will do something weird and i am left wondering what exactly the motivation behind it was... also sometimes the changes in mood sometimes will leave me lost and having to go back looking to see if i can find the nonexistent cause for such a rapid roller coaster of emotional exchange. usually the search is fruitless.

BUT! i have noticed that this is occurring less and less! so kudos! you are improving and that is the whole point!

keep it up!

i am lovin' it!

add more soon!
Robert Watson chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
this kind of reminds me of "The Midnighters" by Scott Westerfeld. Its not it, but reminds me of it, great job!
iamdeleted chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I loved this preface. It's definitely a cliff-hanger and I can't wait to find out which path Aria will choose!
RaelynRayne chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story. I cannot get enough of it! Keep up the good work.
Amarantis chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I hold a lot of speculations on who the sister is. :) I'm really happy you continued the story. Still trying to figure out my opinion of Eve. I think it's great how you made the father go all childish when Aria is mentioned.