Reviews for The Fall of Light
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Cup-cupcake?!

Also you gave me quite a fright with that Old Man description of Hades... I knew Hades wasn't ugly. He's a God for goodness sake. They should never look old (even Hephaestus). That's what the Ambrosia and Nectar are for. So imagining him as a decrepit old man gave me a mind screw... Until you let that charade up, I couldn't fully believe the words...just, you know, frightened.
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Surely there are more Gods and Godesses under Hades' rule. There's Thanatos death incarnate, Hecate the sorceress, Hypnos and Morpheus to name a few of them. Charon is not the only one. Well I'll let that pass... It just bums me out that Hades only has one subject during such a meeting... it kinda makes his role insignificant...
Guest chapter 22 . 12/10/2012
loving it but where is the rest :(
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
love it
Possibilityoflament chapter 22 . 11/4/2012
This story is so very good! Please write more soon, I cannot wait to see what Persephone will do.
Ella chapter 22 . 8/18/2012
Is this like seriously the end? Please don't let it be! Could you please, please end it?
ivyaya56 chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
This is amazing. I can't stop reading! I've been reading this story for at least 2 or 3 hours analyzing every word-and loving every bit of it. I wish I could write this well. I can feel the emotions in my stomach (that sounds funny haha) and my stomach feels like an empty pit because of Hades's pain.
Vampireacademyrox chapter 22 . 3/22/2012
Love it plz ud soon :D
Phoebe Majere chapter 22 . 12/18/2011
HURRY UP AND POST THE NEXT ONE! Or is this the end? I hope not, I want Hades to find out how much Persephone loves him! Gah, I get giggly so bad and run to my boyfriend and kiss him. :) I love it. I'm reading it for enjoyment and not critique, because if I do, I won't like it. :D Can't wait for the next chapter.

Your devoted reader and follower
Nic chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
This story is amazing! Please tell me it's not over yet! I really really really want it to keep going on and I want to find out whether or not Hades truly believes Persephone and whether they get married or fall in love! Please tell me it's not over yet! This is one of myfavorite versions of the story and I want it to end happily! Would you be wiling to email me your answer at please? And congratulations and writing such a moving and incredibly beautiful story!
magnafia chapter 22 . 11/21/2011
I really like this story, i hope that you will uptade it soon but even if not i just wanted to let you know that i have really enjoyed reading it.
darkgurl92 chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
Yes show ur love to him seph :)

can't wait for the next update
MCGonzalez chapter 22 . 5/10/2011
This is such a good story I hope you guys keep updating
XGothicxKateX chapter 22 . 5/1/2011
your story is quite amazing! i love reading it!
Goddess Sati chapter 22 . 3/13/2011
it's a great story:) please update ASAP)
170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »