Reviews for The Fall of Light
iamnolongerusingthisaccount chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
grr...I wish it was longer! Please, update as soon as you can!
zagato chapter 8 . 8/7/2008
hi! Thank you for updating.
Anuphic Kaion chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
Aw... poor Persephone.. Can't wait till the next chapter! XD
iamnolongerusingthisaccount chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
ugh...i wish it was longer! I loved it anyway!
AubriannaKnight chapter 7 . 8/5/2008
M...I like the idea behind this story. Chapters could be a bit more detailed. There are parts that confused example the time frame in the following parts, made me wonder if it is still meeting time when the last part happens.

"Hestia ran to the stage at Hades, but he ignored her and knelt down next to Persephone, “Thank you, omorfi koppella.”

She blushed as Hades brushed his lips against the back of her hand and his mentioning that she was beautiful in their native tongue.

“Why didn’t you do anything earlier?” Zeus roared at his older brother.

Poseidon snorted, “What, and get that stupid sword pointed at me? I don’t think so!” He fixed his crown and straightened it on his head."from that area down It seemed like it was all happenning at the same time, but then this sentence cofused me. "The golden gates to the throne room groaned as Demeter entered, followed by Persephone. The young Goddess had her head bowed with her hands clasped tightly together in front of her."

Why would they be entering when they are already there, and if it's later in the day when did the time change?

Other than that.. Update soon! :)
Isabella22 chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
Lol Zeus acts like spoiled brat. I hope he gets something coming to him...

Persephone/Hades more interaction PLEASE!

I bet she's gonna defy the council and go meet him later.

Update soon! I can't wait!
Isabella22 chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
I am absolutely in love with this story! I can't wait for you to update! Keep writing!
Deineira chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
I really liked this story.
Anna Y.C chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
I heart this series of stories. I personally admire all the greek goddesses and gods in their statues and influence on people. This rendition of them in a humerous fashion and having human fits of pettiness is delightful. I'm new to fictionpress and i'm thinking of making my first story to be about Hecate, thanks for making me laugh!

It is a little strange though to see the gods in this fashion, most obviously, Zeus. I suppose its your method to convey your comedy but it will help to bring in a little more of the actual importance of the positions and roles of the gods although you did do your research for their names and relationships to the other gods and goddesses. forgive my spelling, there are just a few grammar mistakes here and there, keep it up!

All the best for Hades, man, why do you have to make him a romantic! giggles*
Anuphic Kaion chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Again I can't wait till the next chapter! XD
iamnolongerusingthisaccount chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
Wonderful story, I would really like to here the end of it.
iamnolongerusingthisaccount chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
um..did you mean its? "it put strain on Chaos" I was just trying to help, great story by the way.
HisFiestyBeauty chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
Awesome story! I Cant wait for more!
Anuphic Kaion chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
That...was...SWEET! Can't wait till the next chapter, again XD
zagato chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
hi! thank you for the update. this is the chapter in the summary. i like how hades can change his appearance. so it seems that he can look younger when he is with persephone. thank you again and please continue.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »