Reviews for The Fall of Light
i like the story.

finally persephone confess.

please update soon.
autumnsprite chapter 20 . 10/2/2009
This story is so beautiful. I love hades and persephone and the beautiful depictions of their world. I can't wait for more
Dramaqueen-is-me-14 chapter 20 . 8/31/2009
Wow this is really really good! Can you update soon?
Disneyjunkie13 chapter 20 . 8/17/2009
Great Story. Love it! I cant wait for you to update again. I love this story, Love how the characters seems real and they have real problems and emotions. Keep the good work up!
TammyS3 chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
aww! Hades is the most fun God! He is so fun to read about! I love him, and the story of him and Persephone! And I've always kind of hated Zues! Update soon!
vall chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
love this story!
Isabella22 chapter 20 . 7/9/2009
LOL! he's jealous.

That's so sweet of Hades to give her that garden room.

I hope we get to see much more interaction between him and Persephone in the next chapter.
SappphireSkye chapter 20 . 7/9/2009
I really like this story. It's a nice, new take on an old and (much loved by me) myth. )
VivianEast chapter 20 . 7/9/2009
Yay! She loves him! I have only one question: In the real myth, did Persephone really end up loving Hades, or did he force her to stay there? I was just wondering because I know sometimes when people do a fictional story based off of myth, some writers add their own twists to it. Oh, and I just want to say...

I LOVE IT! :D
Joe Skittles chapter 20 . 7/8/2009
This story has been nothing but interesting so far! Well I do find the sometimes child like behavior of Persephone a little grating I appreciate the brand new perspective on one of my most loved pieces of mythology. I've especially enjoyed your portrayals of Zeus and Hades. It's been a great introduction to the mythology section on fiction press. I look forward to see what will happen next!

-Joe
weregirl961 chapter 20 . 7/8/2009
I love it! Can't wait until he finally realizes that she really does love him! Have you read the Percy Jackson series? The last one just came out, and it is AWESOME!
Isabella22 chapter 19 . 7/6/2009
Finally! Yay i get to read more!

Hades gets Persephone's soul? dang

update soon!
VivianEast chapter 19 . 7/6/2009
You updated! YES! Do you know how long I have been waiting? Thank you. I like this chapter...although I feel bad that Seph has to be, almost imprisoned by him...but he does love her so, and I hope she comes to realize that she loves him just as much.
Evanescent.Sight chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
You havnt updated fornanwhile but please dont abandon this story, its brilliant!
Guacamole chapter 18 . 6/27/2009
hmm well i have to say, this has been an interesting take on the story of these two. i've been enjoying it a lot, so i hope you keep up the good work!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »