Reviews for The Parable of the Apple
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love the ending. Very good personification. Great job! :D
Nicki BluIs chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This review has been brought to you by the Review Game's Reveiw Marathon! (link in my profile)

I don't like the end because it is unclear whether being picked is a positive or negative outcome.

I do like your description of the fate of the apples "friends." The personification was well done and not jarring at all.

Nicki :P
artdude chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
that last line made the whole thing realy ironic.

nice job, realy like this one. i like ur descriptions

too. ]
Selarose chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
That was cute, though bittersweet. I couldn't help thinking it read like a fairy tale, or some such tale. Anyway, I loved the descriptions you gave and the style and tone you set. The last lines worked really well, though they kind of broke away from the style and pace. But I think this was very well-written, so props to you for that. -
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I like this a lot. I especially liked that last line because it was hysterical. Your descriptions of the orchard and the apple were really great as well because they were interesting and the word choice was nice. I also liked the personification of the apple, it was well done and really sweet.

PS If your bored check out the Review Game and/or it's Review Marathon (link in my profile).
kb.arrera chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This is wonderful, although a little sad.

That last line was bitter.
Hoodfabulous chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I liked the last sentence the most. It's pointless, short and silly but I love your little tale about the apple :)
wordsofjade chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That was very cute! Poor little apple - so close. Wonderful writing, by the way! :)