Reviews for Damage Control
Aqua Revolver chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
This is most definitely a mega whammy

I like the whole zack and lauren pairing rather than the jarred and lauren pairing

Hopefully she won't make the wrong choice

Yikes!
bfungus chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
awe...zack's such a sweetheart. there's so much drama but I guess its because we're at the climax.
Rachetto chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Wow..

Zack finally admitted to her...

and to be honest. I'd much rather have Zack than Jarred. lmao

I liked it. short or not. hehe..

update soon!

well, as soon as is convenient..
Gunning Twice chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Wow. Awesome stuff! A bit cliche-ish but who doesn't love cliches? Especially if they're this good! :)

It seems as though this is going to be a short story though. Unless you, you know, make the Jarred/Lauren thing happen, but I definitely love Zach way better! He sounds HOT! And so sweet too! Ugh if only more guys were like him!

Please keep it up and update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!

Sincerely, Miss Sadistic

p.s. I hope this review boosted your ego or something, maybe even modivated you a bit! lol.
Wheresmyprince chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Oh MY I can't wait to see what happens :D
SavvyJ chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
You are an amazing writer! I am reading 1 of your other stories and I LOVE your stories! Please write more!

-SavvyJ
Eccentric chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Hey, great story. I love the character pairings (ie: Lauren/Zack) I think they're so cute together. Looking forward to the next chapter!
ms raeee chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
love it! update soon!
gulistala chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Wo! Go Lauren! D Chris, it's called what goes around comes around. Or something like that D

Wait, Dale's 'You're an idiot' means my theory is correct no? And there's a girl in the pic but she's probably going to fall for someone else. Hm. D

gulistanlik
bfungus chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
I think...lauren is going to stay with zack, jarred will get with karen, and chris will start to fall for dale but dale's too scared about getting hurt but then chris proves that he really does love her. that's all I got. haha :D can't wait for the next one!
SecretsUntold chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
oh, looks like Lauren is starting to like Zack (something that makes me all happy inside because personally, i like Zack a tad better than Jarred)

and I'm pretty sure he likes her back (right?)

I loved the confrontation. Pretty funny :P

excited for the next one!

D
Rachetto chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
aw I think I'd like Zack more than Jarred, he's cool (:

hehe..

I wish she'd just go for Zack, haha.. the chemistry is blatantly stronger than between her and Jarred.

And I love how Lauren confronted Chris lol,

the reason he looks lost? cos he doesn't want to be castrated lol.

well that was a fast update but I'm gonna put update soon on the end because I put that on the end of EVERY single review, except if they're one shots so yeah... :D

see ya!

Update soon?

xo
cloudsrok chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Re: Damage Control

I teared up at the end of chapter 2.

I absolutely love this story. Thank you for writing it!

Keep up the great work!