Reviews for Everything I Never Wanted
nice chapter
Primi chapter 1 . 2/18
nice..,
ButterballPorkbun chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Please update I absolutely love this story I really really want to now what happens next. I love your dark stories so please update
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
BRILLIANT-PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE SAY THERE WILL BE MORE!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
LOVING IT!
scorpioprincess chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
I really like this :) please update soon
Tammy Rae chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
I really like this story. There is a lot of intrigue and the suspense keeps me reading. I'm very much looking forward to the next few chapters.
a girl chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
This story has gotten better and better from the moment I started. I looked at the list of books you are currently writing and I feel this one should be a priority because I would love to see what happens next.
E. N. Chance chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
It's official I love Adrian! We'll see in later chapters if Damian straightens up. I'm very curious as to how this dinner will go since the "slaves" compete XD
Latinoprincess chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Yay! I like this story! I am truly sorry but I don't have any feedback. :( But it's awesome so far!
little1rach chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Hey, i just wanted to say that i love the story so far and was wondering if you were going to be finishing the story?
KaylahDemi chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Great so far! I'm definitely adding it to my Alert list!
acelticdreams chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
I have read this story from the beginning thus far and really really love it. I do hope you continue it soon, even though your last update was April 2010.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Are you going to. Finish this story I hope so I really like it and want to know what happens next
Shana2004 chapter 9 . 3/28/2011