Reviews for CanisLupus
k.lemmons chapter 28 . 1/1
Didn't you pinkie promise? :(
What happened?
Alaeryel chapter 27 . 10/19/2013
I am not ready for this to end yet-EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THERE IS A SEQUEL! What an AMAZING JOURNEY this has been for me-THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A MAGNIFICENT PIECE OF WORK!
Alaeryel chapter 26 . 10/19/2013
First I forgot to mention about her father and I am so pissed at what happened to him (not literally)! Couldn't there have been some way to keep him safe even if beat up or something like her mom? My heart breaks at his loss but I do know sometimes these things must happen for the sake of a story! I can't believe I only have two more chapters left until the end then I can start the second story to this-I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!
Alaeryel chapter 25 . 10/19/2013
FRIGGIN HELL-I think I have had a heart attack-the action in this chapter has NEARLY KILLED ME! I wasn't sure about Leo but I knew something didn't ring right with him BUT I SURE AS HELL hadn't expected this from him AND I AM GLAD that Caleb wasn't involved in this treachery! REALLY GOTTA GO!
Alaeryel chapter 24 . 10/19/2013
Well this DEFINITELY ISN'T GOOD and I have a feeling if they survive this THEY ARE ALL GOING TO BE DEAD MEAT by Alex, Michael and her father! GOD MY ADRENALINE IS PUMPING!
Alaeryel chapter 23 . 10/19/2013
OH MY GOD-this is just TOOOOOOOOO MUCH-CRAZY GREAT! She has built her own special team per se! I can't wait to find out what happens they get to the castle-I am more excited than a bee that has hit a pot of golden honey!
Alaeryel chapter 21 . 10/19/2013
OMG OMG OMG-GOTTA GET NEXT CHAPTER-BLOODY HELL-BREATH TAKING!
Alaeryel chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
Good Lord a mercy here Canis-LOL-REALLY? MY GOD I LOVE HOW YOUR MIND WORKS-this story is BEYOND BRILLIANT AND EXCEPTIONAL! As much as Gabriel and Elaine don't get along and that-she, Gabriel and Cassiel are always getting themselves into some kind of mess aren't they? I should have known that they would atleast have ran into her brother but I wasn't expecting Michael-on to next chapter-GOD I HAVE BEEN CAUGHT HOOK LINE AND SINKER!
Alaeryel chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
OH BLOODY FRIGGIN HELL! This chapter just added more questions to my already jumbled brain! My first thought was that she was going to find a way to London with her parents and was relieved when she ended up at Lily's! My heart dropped to my stomach with Alexander pounding and telling her that her parents were missing and I don't want Josh to go-if something terrible happened to her parents then he is all she has left! GREAT JOB AND GOTTA GO!
Alaeryel chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
HONEST TO GOD-I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 17 . 10/19/2013
Well I can see why Leo was reluctant to join the fighting-it was his fault in a sense because he is responsible for Nicolais but if he was turned himself, which he was, and left without anyone to teach him and nurture him in the ways of a werewolf it technically isn't-he couldn't help himself let alone Nicolais. It does TICK ME OFF that now that he was attacked he is all for joining in and taking the elder position-selfish prick-ALTHOUGH I DO LIKE Caleb! I DO NOT and I REITERATE DO NOT LIKE Marigold! PERFECTION HERE!
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
GREAT CHAPTER here Canis and again I CANNOT SAY how much I AM ENJOYING THIS STORY! It is nice to see a softer side to Gabriel (if you can call it that)-I do so LOVE their little disagreements! I think I am beginning to really like Seb alot -even with him getting into so much trouble. I love the relationship he has with Elaine too-LOVED THE FLOWERS AND CARD! I wanted to fall over when I saw the softer side of Nathan too-didn't expect that at all.
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 10/19/2013
Well this isn't good at all and now my CURIOSITY IS REALLY KILLING ME with the remark Sebastian made about Leo! My first instinct was with El-'is he involved with Nicolais' pack' but he shook no but still not sure I would believe it! You are BLOODY KILLING ME WITH THE SUSPENSE AND TWISTS of this story! I LOVE a story that can pull so much EMOTIONS out of me and keeps me on my toes-YOU HAVE DONE AN ASTOUNDING JOB of that!
Alaeryel chapter 14 . 10/19/2013
I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED this side of Gabriel and I could feel the wind and adrenaline that was pumping thru El while on the back of the motorbike-I still remember the feel of it myself although has been years! I nearly wanted to jump out of skin when she saw Sebastian and am dying to know more about him (personally) than just the hit and miss you elude too! I had a feeling that those two would be in for some MAJOR SHIT when they got back but wow-BLOODY BRILLIANT chapter as always!
Alaeryel chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
I don't hear enough about Seb to form an opinion of him BUT I do like his carefree, being himself attitude but now he is in a pickle and I have to wonder what El is going to do about it! From what little I can gather of the Nicolais pack-you don't want to be on their bad side and I think that is where Seb finds himself now. I am so in love with Claire-she is a little doll. I have also come to the conclusion that El is suppose to Michael's mate-the signs are all there. I also LOVE Josh and his close knit family-makes me wish I had that when I was young but I THRIVE on families in stories that have that bond! ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER here Canis!
408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »