Reviews for CanisLupus
u.no.u.need.the.goth.girl chapter 25 . 11/11/2008
Dude, just going under another name. I've been following and reviewing since the beginning. LOVE YA AND THIS STORY! Hurry up!
Serena of Fire chapter 25 . 11/11/2008
Urgg! I hate cliffhangers! Love this chapter, you did everything so well. Hope you update soon!
gallowsCalibrator chapter 25 . 11/11/2008
Wow that was so cool! Please update soon!

-Raven
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 23 . 11/11/2008
Okay. That was a 'heat of the moment' kind of review.

I mean, how could you?

Leave us there.

I mean, damn. Really.

I'm not gonna get over it anytime soon. (until another chapter)

*sigh*

I guess I'll have to forgive you, simply because I kinda really love this story. Really, really.

This was an intense chapter. I'm telling you, I was all nerves and knots, and my sister barged into the room right at the moment she saw Michael. Which was the moment I was waiting for. Which is when he threw the sword and Elaine ended up on the floor.

Which is when I jumped.

You get the drift. Suspenseful, intense, hot damn.

I lurve Michael, even though people have accused him of cradle robbing. Which really is kinda ludicrous, but whatever.

I hope nothing happens to Josh and Michael. I wouldn't like to have Gabriel torn apart either.

If you kill off a ton of characters I'm not gonna forgive you anytime soon.

And Sean really proved himself.
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 25 . 11/11/2008
damn you.
Danielle chapter 23 . 11/10/2008
I really love your story. First of all I enjoy your characters. They are lively and real. The pack dynamics are very interesting and I enjoy the wolf characteristics you throw in to the story. The anger management room is quite funny, I wish I had one where I lived. haha I love Michael. Some constructive criticism: Your spelling and grammar would benefit from getting a beta reader, if you do not have one already. Proof read your work if you have time as well.
Kimera77 chapter 24 . 11/7/2008
Great story! Love it! Pleas, update soon!
wingsrookie chapter 24 . 11/6/2008
dun,dun,dun ...And the suspense builds! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 24 . 11/6/2008
hey.

Well, not to be redundant - but I just read your story :)

And I gotta admit - it was love at first sight :3

I loved the way you described.

Her, the pack, the surroundings, the hierarchy of the pack (though it did seem a bit much to soak in, in the chapter you originally described it), and basically everything.

I loved the sentences about war at the front, even when they did make me exasperated regarding where you pulled them out from (and imagine my triumph and sick delight when I read the short but true 'War. It sucks').

And above all things - I loved Michael. To tell you the truth - he popped out from everything even in the beginning. Gabriel, Sean, everyone - they were great characters - but they are no match for him.

He's a undoubtedly strong character from all aspects - and you did a fantastic job of portraying it. He's strong even trough your words. And, he's pretty simple, so poke me if I'm lying when I say I adore him.

I'm still captivated and completely intrigued in what's the mystery involving Elaine. I don't know if it should be obvious by now but smite me - I can't think of one plausible explanation.

I loved the scenes where her and Michael kissed - but I'm not gonna get into that apart from indulging you with the fact that you even gave me butterflies, which is immensely odd and somewhat bizarre, if you ask me. Not that you do :)

However, I'm a bit at odds with the underlying and basic plot regarding the war. In my opinion, everything that had happened till now important for the pressing plot, though maybe simplified a lot, could have gone without it.

I admit that it's a lot - but those parts are rarely what give me a rush when I read your story.

Well, either way - I really can't wait for more.

You've been doing an amazing job with this story and I hope you don't mind if I hop in for the ride. :)

Enjoy~
A Shade Of Gray chapter 24 . 11/5/2008
wow, just wow.

i made an account jsut to i could reveiw this story properly. it's amaseing.

it's so REAL, please update soon, i just can't get enough :D
Silly Little Storywriter chapter 6 . 11/4/2008
Hey there.

This is a great story. It's really original and interesting.

I feel, however, that there are a few things you could do to improve it. Please, don't think this is a flame, because it's not.

The biggest thing I would say is to move it's setting.

Setting it in England is a bad idea. It's a small country, and there's no way these big battles could go on ANYWHERE in England without someone knowing. It's way too small. Although it's best to stick with what you know, this doesn't necessarily mean you have to set it in America. Germany or Russia would be a bit more believable. It is important, even in fantasy, to keep some kind of reality.

Another thing I'd add would be an introductory chapter. It's kind of jarring to jump straight in. Explain something about the society and the characters, just to make it more clear for the reader.

These are just my opinions and it's is far and away up to you what you do. I'll keep reading anyway.

Great story.

Bren
Amarantis chapter 24 . 11/4/2008
Lots of action. It's really getting exciting following them with all the fighting and secrecy.

I think it's good that you didn't go into details on how everybody was exactly hurt, since it seemed more realistic to not remember or note them all. Plus, it would've slowed the story down.
Dark Cyan Star chapter 24 . 11/3/2008
No. Please. Don't leave it there. Ugh. I'm sicker than a mother in bed and I saw that you updated. It cheered me up for a good twenty minutes before I realized that you were done with the chapter. It was full of suspense and adrenaline. I can't wait for the next update. Elaine did good in her first kill, I'm sure it won't be her last. I'm anxious to know what'll happen to the pack (i.e. her parents, Seb, 'the pups', and Michael and Alex...) I wonder if the something 'hot' pulling her in the direction was the connection she shares with Micheal. Really, if I could give you a twenty dollar bill to update again, I would. Sadly I can't use such bribes over the internet.

Great chapter
Isabellamarie chapter 24 . 11/3/2008
its getting god

suspense is driving me crazy : p
call me Richardson chapter 24 . 11/3/2008
that, that was god! (please let cassie and seb be ok!) but...OMJ that was great.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »