Reviews for CanisLupus
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is a very well written story with very few mistakes that I saw-maybe two words misplaced and misspelled but I LOVE IT! It has already captured my attention and left me wanting more of it and also GLAD that I still have plenty chapters to read without having to wait for an update. I also love the fact that in just the first chapter I have a puzzle to figure out and those are the kind of stories that are ENDEARING TO ME! GREAT JOB!
charliej chapter 28 . 10/11/2013
Hi! I read this story years ago and it always stuck in my mind. Decided to read it again - still love it. I'm curious if you ever pursued writing after you 'graduated' from fictionpress and published any works or not ?

Nicky Charles
lostlamb chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
Speechless excitement. I must read the next. After then ill have more to say
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Good gloppotty goodness! That was long! (;
bubublacz chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I'm really loving this story! :D
FallenArchangel13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I have read your story, both the first and second, and completely found them truly amazing. You writing is very engaging and well-written. A friend of mine recommended me your story, so I decided to read it and must say, was hooked from the beginning. I could not wait to see where the story went, and I was pleased with the ending. You really know what your doing. Keep up the good work, and I hope to read some of your other stories. Maybe one day your story could be published - keep that as a goal in mind, as you have all the potential to do so. :3
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 28 . 12/30/2012
Wow.. just.. wow. No seriously this was awesome, you should get published (after you fix the minor mistakes here and there), but still it was great it had me anticipating every next move. Now im going to read the continuation. hope it's this good or better :3
Cdelancy chapter 28 . 10/8/2012
This story was almost unbelievably awesome!
Yo-yo chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
I come back to your story twice a year and am still blown away by how well written and beautiful it is. Thank you for writing this... I am in need for another story by you on the near future. Thanks again.
Charlotte chapter 28 . 8/8/2012
i loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/2/2012
Look forward to the second!
MatingInspires chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Enjoying ur story. Trying to keep all te characters straight lol
Larrissa Freeman chapter 28 . 7/2/2012
Greaat story! I can't wait for the 2nd book to be published
LM chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
It's ya begayu s lunoi not ya begraoo s luna.
Yo-yo chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
How you manage to actually make me feel her transformation, I'll never know. You are an amazing writer.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »