Reviews for CanisLupus
witeaya chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
one of the best werewolves story i've had read here in FP.

kudos to ur originality!

and well-written plot.
Sakiru Yume chapter 28 . 9/17/2010
I really liked this, and I thought the story was really great and well written. The only comment I have is that I had trouble keeping track of who was related to whom, and what their relation was. I think a lot of the problem was that you had so many people that were related. Nice job, though.
marvelchick chapter 28 . 9/11/2010
This was an amazing story. There are things you can work on of course, mostly typos, but your writing in general is very good. Elaine was a very likable MC and the pack dynamics were also very cool :) Btw, she's going to end up with Michael right? Right? lol

Great job!
Fightingrose chapter 28 . 7/22/2010
Nice story, once you clean it up I think any publisher will be interested!
Mac chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
I've read (or tried to read) dozens of stories on Fiction Press and dozens more on Worthy of Publishing. Your story is the first story that I have been able to read past the first chapter. I just finished the fourth chapter and about to start the fifth. Your story is very interesting right now, it hasn't lost my interest. I also love your characters. I enjoy reading about Elaine and her family/pack. Can't wait to finish reading the story!
SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 28 . 5/31/2010
Love this. Thank you for writing.
Mish chapter 28 . 5/31/2010
Absolutely loved the story! Honestly, I read it months ago, but I don't think I ever reviewed *sheepish*. I love the electricity between Elaine and Micheal, as well. It keeps us on our toes, waiting for SOMETHING to happen between them ;)

I have a question about Castiel though; he says earlier in the story that he hates his father, because he's never there and he only ever talks to him about pack stuff. After that, it's never mentioned again between Castiel and Elaine. I just felt that that subject was never really closed properly, and I was wondering if you'll ever write about it again. Honestly, I think Castiel is one of the sweetest characters in this, and from the way Elaine describes Alex as another father/uncle/grandfather, I'd say she's closer to him than Castiel feels - and it makes me want to cry!

Unfortunately, I don't have an account on here :( So there's no way I'd see a reply if you make one. BUT my pen-name on this site's fanfiction branch is Fey Nim. I hope you do decide to reply to this :)

Btw, I love the sequel to this too :) Though there's not as much action in it.
Bellaria chapter 28 . 5/8/2010
A very well constructed story I love it, good descriptions and characters and I LOVE it! :D

Nice job

Now I'm off to read the next one!

Bellaria
tilraen chapter 28 . 2/28/2010
Great story. I am really excited about the sequel right now :)
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 26 . 2/20/2010
I literally could not love this story anymore. Its become a comfort read for me, because its such an epic book that i never fail to enjoy, like a classic that i keep coming back to. :D
UntilIFearedIWouldLoseIt chapter 14 . 2/8/2010
Um, I found a typo...you said, "Enough to feet a football team." I assume you meant "Enough to Feed a football team"? Otherwise, the sentence would just be awkward.

I like the story and the character development...keep going!

Sy
MindaAnn chapter 27 . 2/4/2010
I love this story! I can't believe it ended that way, but i know the sequel is up.
Ember Black chapter 23 . 1/31/2010
I like Gabe... but I guess I sorta like Micheal too...I just like Gabe more. *shrug*
BratFace chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
sweet! i really wanted gabe to kiss el at the end lol
AJ southern chapter 27 . 1/12/2010
Amazing story. Really well thought out story line. can't wait to start reading the sequel. :)
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »