Reviews for Fated
Lonely God chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
That was the weirdest confersation ever! And if that was my brother I would strangle him for not telling me. write write and write some more and maybe I'll write more too. The end could have used more thought though but as I can see you were just lazy. THATS OKAY SO AM I!
Jungle Fish chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
In case you haven't noticed, this is J. I thought if I was gonna keep reviewing, I might as well have a username, and this is what I came up with, since Muse didn't have any song/album/etc starting with J.

I love how you captured a typical Monday at high school perfectly! And hahahaha poor Jack. In-service day, eh? I'm waiting patiently (haha geddit? Exo-Politics? Muse? No? Ok then.) for more.
Kylance Averet chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
Heheheh... gotta love the space pirates XD Post more soon!

Kylance Averet chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
Argh! Cliffhanger! Awesome chapter though. On to the next one!

Kylance Averet chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Excellent first chapter! I love the descriptions of your characters, the imagery, and the scenario you've laid out (it's all very mysterious indeed). I've officially been sucked in! Post more!

J chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
ima keep overlapping Dom with.. Dom from Muse xD oh noez writer's block D: anyway this was good! i like Erika. lol
Lonely God chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Wow that is awsome i couldn't read all of it but i most certianly will.

Amy
J chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
O.o that was interesting! plz continue!
J chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
that was really good.. and i mean REALLY GOOD.
Sarthim chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Hm...interesting. Whether or not it's good or bad depends on how you pull this off. I would like it if you continued the story so I could see what direction it's headed in. Needless to say, you've piqued my interest.