Reviews for GooseSwan
FM Radio chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
goddamn. That makes me satisfied. I love how that justice was doled out! I like Mister Chauvan the most! I love how he had everything in his daughter's name. JUSTICE! Update soon, and great job!
Stang65 chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
OMG! PERFECT! I loved this chapter, it was so fitting. Now it's time for her disgusting father to get his... hint, hint.

Such a great job on this story.
serendipity90 chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
loved it! absolutely adored this chapter! GO GIRL!
BansheePanda chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
Oh. My. God.

That was...amazing! Beautiful! Spectacular!

I can't wait for your next update!

By God, I hope you decide to submit this for publishing when it's finished because I want a material copy to read over and over again! You're the best writer I've read in a long time.

Lotsa love, and hoping you update soon,

Tsuki.
Lady Katreina chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
I art smug. Ha. Take THAT loser! I love that he was a jerk; no one liked him anyways.

Thank you for updating, I love that Dmitri knocked him around and that Callie is getting her day, soon to be life. It's going to be fun seeing what happens next- and is Kirk somehow going to come back and bother the Chancers? I can only wait; thank you for making me want to wait.
monsters dot inc chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
That was very, very satisfying indeed.

They're so sweet together.
Eggo-Mac-Preggo chapter 13 . 8/26/2008
I can say honestly that you are one of the best writers on . I love your stories! I can not wait to see how this one turns out!
eternita chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
Very unusual but extremely interesting. And full of tenderness and goodness that melts my heart.
Sumwon chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
I'm completely in love with this story. I was already prepared to enjoy it based on the fact that it was written by you, but it has completely enthralled me. The characters are so genuine which allows me to relate and feel for them just as genuinely. And your plot and format make me think of the classic fairy tales, yet with its own quirks and oddities that make it all your own. I couldn't imagine this story being any other way than how you've done it.

I thank you for the read and I hope for much more to come.

.someone.
FM Radio chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
They are so cute! I really hope we get to find out what punishment Kirk gets, please let his death or punishment or whatever be part of the story, don't just leave him. PLEASE!
Lady Katreina chapter 13 . 8/25/2008
Happiness. Thank you for updating. Thank you for them- I won't tell you I'm getting uneasy because they're rushing toward, and have reached, each other without obstacles- because I like your writing too much.

Thank you!
FM Radio chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
Aww. He found his Hannah. :) That is so sweet!
BansheePanda chapter 12 . 8/22/2008
Gah! I was expecting another chapter and a finished story. Now I feel like crying because I have to wait for an update.

I'm loving this so far! Please update soon!
BansheePanda chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I haven't got the time to finish the story right now, so I wanted to let you know I'm still reading and that I love it! I'll be back tomorrow for more. You've a very creative mind, my dear.
Benched chapter 12 . 8/21/2008
Aww... That last line was so sweet! Yay! Another update! Hope to see a new chapter soon!
205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »